What Are You Reading Right now?

Moving into How to Know if your Cat is Planning to Kill You i hope i wrote that title rigjt.

I read a book a while back "A Higher Call"... highly recommended book -- A World War II Chivalry.

The Scent of Desire, by Rachel Herz

Lots of fun little factoids in there along with the general theme of how our sense of smell determines what we do in ways we may or may not be fully aware of.

'Dogtripping ' by David Rosenfelt , it's about a couple who recuse dogs and try to find new home for them.

Installing bedroom ceiling fans. Not something we're allowed to do in apt, just temporary! Shhhhh! :P

Ooooooooooh lawdy.... :ugh: Be careful with that electricity, it's dangerous! I hate electricity! I'd ductape a box fan up there or suspend it from rope.... :laugh2: Just kidding.... Kind of.... :ugh:

currently there seem to be a problem as illustrated here...

1474540_581959698540730_612287523_n_zpsdf1e8bcd.jpg

Ooooooooooh lawdy.... :ugh: Be careful with that electricity, it's dangerous! I hate electricity! I'd ductape a box fan up there or suspend it from rope.... :laugh2: Just kidding.... Kind of.... :ugh:

Well the damn wires weren't color coded, so my sis and I blindly wired up one arrangement (the grounding wire was obvious being green, the other two power wires are both black! :hmm: ) AND tripped the fuse box! :laugh2: I wonder if there was an apartment wide flicker that was noticed? :D Turns out we were right, just needed to cap off the twisted ends so they wouldn't contact each other. THEN the screwing onto the latches. You should have seen my sis run from the room prior to turning it on from under me! That b***h! :laugh2::laugh2:

Well the damn wires weren't color coded, so my sis and I blindly wired up one arrangement (the grounding wire was obvious being green, the other two power wires are both black! :hmm: ) AND tripped the fuse box! :laugh2: I wonder if there was an apartment wide flicker that was noticed? :D Turns out we were right, just needed to cap off the twisted ends so they wouldn't contact each other. THEN the screwing onto the latches. You should have seen my sis run from the room prior to turning it on from under me! That b***h! :laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: That's messed up! She's like "you're on your own chicky" :laugh2: I think she owes you a couple of drinks for that stunt! Man, CPA, now ceiling fan installation expert.... I'm just going to have to keep you in my pocket! :laugh2:

Back