What Are You Reading Right now?

I am reading "Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria V" Oh what a read! Not.... :roll:

Well I won't be a general care MD, I am studying emergency medicine to become a triage doctor. :P Right now I'm a PA and work in triage, so I deal with the worst of the worst cases. I will have a basic medical idea of things, but most of my knowledge will be in emergency medicine.... because it pays better. :D I'll be able to help you if you are bleeding badly or are missing a limb or something... I'm great at that already! :D Please don't go missing any limbs or anything like that though.... :(

Dont worry im not aiming for that. I like my limbs attached to my body, they look prettier there. Yup...you keep reading thay book. Im suppose to read an abnormal psychology book, but i know stuff so i dony. Maybe thats why teacher is so upset i got 100% when i didnt even study.

Currently re-reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I've read it every year for about the past 11 years. I can quote whole pages of dialogue- yet.... I never get tired of it!

Currently re-reading "Shadows of Fear" written by my dad under a pseudonym of Kamelle Hess.

2554643206_0c6555fb46_o.jpg

getting abit plastered with that 2007 oaked savvy wine! and love it

oh its supposed to be about what im reading...Oh, um subtitles on a movie...to be announced later..:)

I'm currently reading "The Wolf Gift." by Anne Rice.

I might just reread "The Hobbit" im about to finish reading the Inheritance Cycle.

I'm doing a project on sign language. If any of you kindhearted people want to help me and watch 3 videos that are a minute or so long, let me know! It only takes five minutes.

This right here on alldeaf.com There's plenty for me to do and comment on.

I want to read The Storyteller by Jodi Picoultt, I guess for now ill just reread Handle with Care.

Back