What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FEjeqEOLos]Aluminum Drano Bomb - YouTube[/ame]

And throw in a drano bomb for that extra hydrogen kick! :P

that was a real retards bomb........

Your a nutty boy! I know calcium carbide -acetone and chemical fertilizer- nitric acid bombs that would take a house off its foundations. Nuh- uh! :nono:

The things I learned as a USMC brat. ;)

Your a nutty boy! I know calcium carbide -acetone and chemical fertilizer- nitric acid bombs that would take a house off its foundations. Nuh- uh! :nono:

This girl is out for my heart I tell you! :D

yes, i already know that...

Just waking up and getting my day started. Something tells me it's gonna be a good day today, and I sure could use one.

Watching the news. May go out later to mow.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Reading the posts here, watching FIFA.
Another wild Friday night here! :lol:

What am I doing? Sitting outside waiting for dense fog to roll in. Chicago has an advisory until 9 AM this morning, and it's just starting to roll into Rogers Park now from downtown.

Me...drinking coffee and hoping this hang-over goes away before my best friend from PA arrives. Damn lemon drop shots!

Just now waking up going to get something to eat and then go watch "Private Practice"! :)

Just got back from the store, and damn, is the area busier than usual. It's usually pretty quiet on weekends, but not today. Something must be going on around the area.

Just got back from the store, and damn, is the area busier than usual. It's usually pretty quiet on weekends, but not today. Something must be going on around the area.
Must be the dense fog.

Must be the dense fog.

It could be, or a crime happened locally. I saw three police SUV's within 10 minutes, so something is up. Just don't know what it is, and I'm not about to try and find out if someone is on the loose.

Trying to figure out why my Outlook email failed to notify me of a message. That's never happened before.

Problem fixed. Internet was the problem. It's working now. Whew!!

Okay, I've narrowed down the problem. I don't know why AllDeaf messages won't go through. I've had two that failed to go through.

The storm is over now. Getting ready to see if we have any damage.

Update: we got lucky. There isn't any.

We just got home from our little trip. Drove to South Shore Lake Tahoe and found a beautiful beach. We just by chance had our lawn chairs in my trunk. Made a pic-nic and sat in the beautiful sun for a few hours. Water is super cold but good to get your feet wet and cool you off.

Then we drove all the way around the lake and stopped at Emerald Bay, OMG has to be the most beautiful place in all of California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back