What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm pizza sounds pretty awesome right now

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Ended up making my own lunch. It's in the single digits outside, and I'd much rather keep warm than freeze my fanny off. I can wait until next week, when I'll need to order lunch for a meeting next week. I'll be dandy until then.

Looking over the newest version of ntouch PC. I must say-- it's dandy. Looks awesome, too.

Ended up making my own lunch. It's in the single digits outside, and I'd much rather keep warm than freeze my fanny off. I can wait until next week, when I'll need to order lunch for a meeting next week. I'll be dandy until then.

Yikes! I don't missed weather like that at all...

Yikes! I don't missed weather like that at all...

Yeah, well.... a week from now, it's supposed to hit 45, so that's why I can wait. Been a while since we had mild weather like that. I just hope it holds.

yup I already went ahead with applying to Sorenson. Waiting now to hear back. Right now poking around on job boards looking for more possible jobs. Maybe play with my webcam later on Skype with a friend or something...

yup I already went ahead with applying to Sorenson. Waiting now to hear back. Right now poking around on job boards looking for more possible jobs. Maybe play with my webcam later on Skype with a friend or something...

Waiting to hear back takes FOREVER. Best thing to do is download ntouch PC yourself (This is possible if you go to the ntouch PC area, and click on download ntouch PC), and give them a call. It'll go easier that way.

slowly eating my lunch, and slowly getting some work done. 3 calendars done, 3 more to go (plus all the public records as well).

Trying to see if anyone want a cat. I don't want to take it to animal shelter.

Staying up late...took a nap earlier due to a headache...now I'm wide awake.

Added new app that I can be connected to this forum thru my new phone iPhone 5c ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer03 don't worry what others think of u so be happy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smashed the glass on my tablet...... again. Off to take a look at new ones in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back