What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo I could make an awful lot of vodka gummi bears with that bag :D

Lmao. Read the reviews. Okaaaaaay maybe not THOSE gummi bears.

It reminds me of a couple things. Back in the 2000s they had a weight loss drug advertised on TV, don't remember the name just that it started with an M. Supposedly it block you from absorbing stuff that would make you fat. I think how that worked is basically you didn't have time to absorb ANY nutrients because it just shot food through your system. Side effectives were......explosive, uncontrollable diarrhea especially after meals. Not just diarrhea, but explosive and uncontrollable. Dear god you'd have to eat on the toilet.

Do you remember Wow lays potato chips, I think it must have the same stuff in it. I worked at Mobil when they were out. I remember a girl, maybe 12ish, coming in and getting them. I'm like "don't buy that" her "what?" Me "never eat anything with a warning label on it" I showed her the back.......warning: may cause abdominal cramping and anal leakage.

Yeah that's right anal leakage. Anal. Leakage.

Are you frickin serious?!
Smiley_lmao.gif
THAT is some serious turbocharged bowel combustion! Oh man! I can imagine someone being mistaken for having the H1S1 virus and quarantined to no end while going through a battery of invasive tests! Oooooh, this is sad but funny as hell! Ya killed me! :P

Are you frickin serious?!
Smiley_lmao.gif
THAT is some serious turbocharged bowel combustion! Oh man! I can imagine someone being mistaken for having the H1S1 virus and quarantined to no end while going through a battery of invasive tests! Oooooh, this is sad but funny as hell! Ya killed me! :P

This is a good prank for enemies or certain co-workers who annoy you too much.

Watching "Flipping Las Vegas" I love home renovation shows.

:laugh2: :rofl: Omg.... :laugh2:

Seriously, I almost peed myself laughing out loud at those Gummy reviews... :laugh2: OMG! :rofl:

sipping a rather very nice French Rose - Mordoree Tavelrose
Domaine de la Mordorée, it's better than I anticipated, love it!.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_JAhVxr-DI]Girls Dont Poop - PooPourri.ca - YouTube[/ame]

Laughing at that... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, it's real... and available on Amazon... :laugh2: Better yet, it has excellent reviews... :laugh2:

Sorry it doesn't have subtitles that I saw! :(

Just had pop go into my nose, and I had to spit it out.

Note to self-- don't take such a huge gulp.

Looking over Z5 I just installed on my PC.
Settings seems kind of limited- I don't see a way to have a general setting for VCO for all calls or even for selecting 1 line or 2 line. :confused: Only way to is to select for EACH contact (and I don't HAVE any- yet!).

Ugh. :dizzy: LOL
Their site doesn't have anything other than the Z5 downloads for PC, Mac, android and iOS. Seems that the standalone products like Z-20 and Z-340 have all been relegated to "Past products" and not available anymore.

So.. yeah perusing that and looking for more info. Wonder if I can put P3 and nTouch on here too :P... and waiting for dinner!

I was talking to my friend. I was trying to gauge whether it is worth the hassle of teaching cats the rope of Deaf Culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back