What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just brought in 2 chairs and a rocker that I stained (Dark Walnut)...took 3 days to dry!.....to see that the Ottoman, I had missed a few spots...so I'll be back outside finishing up with that....several more pieces that I want to Stain also. Hard work....but I think it looks really great.

looking after friends house and animals as she in hospital having back surgery....yes ff three inches she had rod put from base to neck all together 24hours and 11units of blood

Thinking about what I need to do around here. No motivation.

looking after friends house and animals as she in hospital having back surgery....yes ff three inches she had rod put from base to neck all together 24hours and 11units of blood

Oh my....sounds very painful...have a friend who has a steel rod in her back also. She's pretty "grouchy" at times (from the pain).....Have heard so much about having back surgery...many people reject it....I've been very careful not to injure my back in any way after injuring it lifting heavy weights at the gym...put me flat on my back for a long time!...Now, I'm fine. Bed rest was the best thing I could do for it...never considered back surgery.

Going through a memorabilia box of mine. Tossing some stuff, keeping others.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

In my nice comfy bed after finishing watching "Rizzoli & Isles" love that show!

Watching "The Perfect Storm" on tv.

I am feeling the tiger balm sinking in. I always put too much on. The late garden is shaping up. Nothing but potatoes this year. A moose ate my currant bushes down to near death. They were five feet high in the past with currants like bunches of grapes. Both black and red. Now they are two feet high and struggling to live. Why my currants? There are wild currants in the woods here I never see that moose have chowed them.

Just sent in a letter of interest for another job and will get ready to go to my gym to swim in the pool all day.

Just sent in a letter of interest for another job and will get ready to go to my gym to swim in the pool all day.

Did you decide not to take the one you interviewed for last week?

Did you decide not to take the one you interviewed for last week?

Still not yet decided because the job of my dreams was just posted yesterday at my workplace. Of course, just my luck so I applied for that one. If I don't get it then I will take this job that I interviewed for last week.

I was in turmoil all day yesterday with how to do this. I don't want to lose this one job if I don't get my dream job at my current workplace. Very tough situation that I am in.

Still not yet decided because the job of my dreams was just posted yesterday at my workplace. Of course, just my luck so I applied for that one. If I don't get it then I will take this job that I interviewed for last week.

I was in turmoil all day yesterday with how to do this. I don't want to lose this one job if I don't get my dream job at my current workplace. Very tough situation that I am in.

Totally understand. Sometimes it's too little, sometimes it's too much. (Not money, but circumstances and opportunities.) Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

Trying to fin an ENT Dr. I am looking on line and found a DR. and was checking her out and found a link that said 'malpractice claims not available'.

So I guess that DR. is off my list . We a have an ENT Dr. that no one like and an audi I use to go worked with the ENT DR and the audi told me he took the first office he could find just to get away from the DR. The other ENT I did not like and he got 3 bad review and one that was not so great .It's hrd finding good DR. in a small city.

Good luck Shel- I hope it works out for you. That happened to me once. I had two interviews (for very different jobs lol- one in IT and the other at a deaf school). I was offered the deaf school job but I tried to hold out for hearing from the IT one (turns out I never did). Unfortunately I tried to hold out a little too long as the deaf school withdrew their offer so I wound up losing out on both of them. That was 10 years ago.
============
Hm... I don't think "malpractice claims not available" would necessarily mean they HAVE claims on them- or at least to me. Could mean they don't have any on them.

Good luck Shel- I hope it works out for you. That happened to me once. I had two interviews (for very different jobs lol- one in IT and the other at a deaf school). I was offered the deaf school job but I tried to hold out for hearing from the IT one (turns out I never did). Unfortunately I tried to hold out a little too long as the deaf school withdrew their offer so I wound up losing out on both of them. That was 10 years ago.
============
Hm... I don't think "malpractice claims not available" would necessarily mean they HAVE claims on them- or at least to me. Could mean they don't have any on them.

That's my fear...dammmmmeeet! lol

Totally understand. Sometimes it's too little, sometimes it's too much. (Not money, but circumstances and opportunities.) Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

If my dream job at my current workplace had opened up in a few years, I would have taken this job and applied for it later but now, it unexpectly opened up 2 days ago. Surprise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back