What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your waaaay west of Charlotte :P We got it here too it came up a bad storm and I got caught out in it that rain was cold! I grabbed my CI off my head and ran to my truck and still got drenched.
not THAT west! I'm actually north of Charlotte by about 30-45 minutes or so- well driving on I-77...

I just saw a thing someone put on Facebook called Firefly electronic hand cycle.

It attaches to any manual wheelchair and you end up with what amounts to a super portable power wheelchair for mall trips, etc.

It's on my Amazon wish list now, but I may need to win the lottery first as it costs about $2500.00.

not THAT west! I'm actually north of Charlotte by about 30-45 minutes or so- well driving on I-77...

I thought you were out past Asheville. 30-45 minutes is about Statesville isn't it? I'm only about an hour or so northwest of Charlotte.

Drinking coffee and soon will cook breakfast before getting ready to go to the waterpark. I wish Arthur would just move away from us already!

I just saw a thing someone put on Facebook called Firefly electronic hand cycle.

It attaches to any manual wheelchair and you end up with what amounts to a super portable power wheelchair for mall trips, etc.

It's on my Amazon wish list now, but I may need to win the lottery first as it costs about $2500.00.

Saw it too...looks really neat and goes pretty fast too. Would be great for a friend of mine that does have a motorized wheelchair and he loves going to Walmart and stores in it...Just thinking that the Firefly is faster...?...Perhaps cool for "Bike Week" in Daytona Beach?...:lol:

I thought you were out past Asheville. 30-45 minutes is about Statesville isn't it? I'm only about an hour or so northwest of Charlotte.
Yup, I'm right near Statesville- I'll PM you where though.

telling my mate in FB that im cooking jellyfish ( I aren't) and googled and found actual receipe to make even mroe convincing LOL!!

Are you sleeping?
yes some are shithead
no im tryin to cook....
Cook with? Cow heart? Bull testicles?
jellyfish
japanese reciepe
Life Loves The Curious: Jellyfish And Kyuri Salad
Chat conversation end
LOL!!!

his reply was......

Hmm, it must be good, but the problem is that it has high radioactive because Fukushima nuclear meltdown to the sea that contaminated marine life there. Probably you ate high radioactive jellyfish! You will be glow in a dark tonight!

LMAO:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

having a nice drink of redd apple ale (beer) to end this nice beauitful day.

telling my mate in FB that im cooking jellyfish ( I aren't) and googled and found actual receipe to make even mroe convincing LOL!!

Are you sleeping?
yes some are shithead
no im tryin to cook....
Cook with? Cow heart? Bull testicles?
jellyfish
japanese reciepe
Life Loves The Curious: Jellyfish And Kyuri Salad
Chat conversation end
LOL!!!

his reply was......

Hmm, it must be good, but the problem is that it has high radioactive because Fukushima nuclear meltdown to the sea that contaminated marine life there. Probably you ate high radioactive jellyfish! You will be glow in a dark tonight!

LMAO:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The first fish I caught on my dad yacht was a jellyfish and I was going to take it off the hook and my dad stopped me . I did not know they can be poisonous .

yes, some are lethal, Box jellyfish is the most lethal of all living things on earth apart from blue ring octopus (it really small fits right in your hand too)....scary toxic enoguh that 1drop of it can kill 30 human adults....

blue bottle jellyfish is nasty too, there's so many others,,,,,

I'm waiting for the fireworks to stop completely...hopefully at this hour, it's the case. My poor senior cat really hates it but something tells me he's not going to be out of the woods after at least after next weekend....

It is morning and I am debating on whether to use this nice dry weather to paint the front porch or not. However, I have to take my daughter up to Cockeysville first which is an hour drive from here. GRRR

So the high school vice principle had an accident in cozumel and needed to be trnasfered asap to the U.S. We are still finraising because we need 30,000 dollars but we got to 15,000 today. I guess my community is better than i thought. So all the town as been crazy trying to get the money. But well she will be trnasfered to the U.S. soon so she cna get the medical assistance she needs.

Preparing for another interview on Thursday.... Omg this process is killing me! I can't believe I am still doing this process!!! :roll: Oh well, at least I'm still in it... I can be thankful for that... :) I was very excited to get the notification they want to do this follow up... Still though... GOOD GRIEF MAN! Regardless, I'm grateful anyway. :) Staying positive. :D

Preparing for another interview on Thursday.... Omg this process is killing me! I can't believe I am still doing this process!!! :roll: Oh well, at least I'm still in it... I can be thankful for that... :) I was very excited to get the notification they want to do this follow up... Still though... GOOD GRIEF MAN! Regardless, I'm grateful anyway. :) Staying positive. :D

good luck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back