What are you doing right now? Part II

Sitting on my hinny, catching up with the news at AD and FB...answering msgs. too....got a lot to do tho'...pleaded with my MultiVites vitamins to give me more energy!!!...

Getting ready for bed. Need to make it an early night as I have to get up before 3 to take my daughter and her boyfriend to the airport. What mommies won't do for their kids. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, I wanted to go!!

But I did just come back from the new neighborhood grocery with 5 pounds mandarin oranges, 2 pounds strawberries, and a dozen jumbo cage free Amish raised eggs for $8.67.

That's incredibly good pricing here.

Botts, those eggs from the Amish...are they white ones or brown?

Botts, those eggs from the Amish...are they white ones or brown?

Brown, and we think since it's the Amish, it's probably true about the cage free state and they are not abused.

Why do people care if chicken eggs have white or brown shells? On a number of cooking shows they say they taste the same.

Getting ready for bed. Need to make it an early night as I have to get up before 3 to take my daughter and her boyfriend to the airport. What mommies won't do for their kids. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boy do I know it....have done this so many times for my daughter and her dog. Hope your family has a nice visit out here. Weather is amazing right now.

if I knew what a fatty was sound unhealthy so must be nice....I make hot water bottle go bed watch tv and nurse tooth ache

Getting ready to take Marley to the vet to finally get her stitches out.

Drinking coffee before I clean this house up good to get ready for my party. I hope the winds die down because my hubby and I worked hard building the patio furniture. It looks AWESOME!!!!

Drinking coffee before I clean this house up good to get ready for my party. I hope the winds die down because my hubby and I worked hard building the patio furniture. It looks AWESOME!!!!

I saw your pics! Awesome!

From the beginning to the end

Attachments

• Step1.jpg
    Step1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 10
  • step2.jpg
    step2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 11
  • step3.jpg
    step3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 8