What are you doing right now? Part II

Great! I was wondering how you would ever be able to sand that kind of wood really smoooooooth.

Oh, they were already like that when we collected them from the wharehouses.

Sitting on my butt hopping between forums and FB instead of cleaning my apartment on this dreary day.

Well, I finally got the living room, dining room and hallway done. Just need to do my bedroom. Oh, the spare/storage room got a little vacuuming...what floor space there was. :p

Staring at the neighbor next door who is working on his garden. He's wearing a bright orange cap. My eyesight not being so good it looks like he's wearing a neon orange bowling ball.

neon_lg.jpg

At hotel in Michigan, finally arrived this evening after 4 days, 2550 miles. Dad will be here tomorrow and in coming days will go through my grandparents things. I just hope it all goes well.

I'm eating a bagel w/spreadable goat cheese & olive oil (instead of cream cheese & butter because I'm lactose intolerant). And sipping on some iced coffee w/chocolate almond milk.

Hi Tia, I loved chocolate almond milk when I could have chocolate! Also avoid dairy <dairy allergy, not lactose issue>. I'm doing laundry-

Hi dogmom, I'm crocheting now; feverishly trying to finish this baby blanket to give to a friend on Sun.

Hi dogmom, I'm crocheting now; feverishly trying to finish this baby blanket to give to a friend on Sun.
How long have you been crocheting , it looks hard to me . It took me forever to knit a blanket for my baby , I thought she was going to be married by the time
I finish it! LOL!

Hi Tia, that's a cool blanket! My aunt makes quilts and does multi media art. I'm not crafty at all but appreciate the work others do :)

How long have you been crocheting , it looks hard to me . It took me forever to knit a blanket for my baby , I thought she was going to be married by the time
I finish it! LOL!
I've been crocheting 8-9 yrs. now. It's not hard at all except maybe the first couple weeks as you get used to how to hold the hook and tension the yarn.

Hi Tia, that's a cool blanket! My aunt makes quilts and does multi media art. I'm not crafty at all but appreciate the work others do :)

You mean in my avatar? That is a shawl I crocheted from a doily pattern! I just used a thicker yarn and only followed half the chart to make it a half circle.

I'm eating a bagel w/spreadable goat cheese & olive oil (instead of cream cheese & butter because I'm lactose intolerant). And sipping on some iced coffee w/chocolate almond milk.
I had half of a bagel with my breastfast today , , I think I am getting to be lactose intolerant as I get older and should eat goat milk cheese too , I like feta cheese.
Did you post a pic of your blanket ?

Back