What are you doing right now? Part II

resting most of day...I eating pizza dough that had brown sugar and plenty of cinnimum heated until sugar melted tasted devine,i thought be gross

Eating mozerilla cheese from America's Dog resturaunt downtown..... and they are surprisingly good. And this place IS Deaf friendly. :P

Just took the little spider that was walking on my hoody outside. Felt a little mean flicking him/her off of me. On my way out the door I asked my arachnophobic daughter if she would get the spider off of me. :lol:

afraid you been out of luck if asked me
icon7.gif
you been locked out until you resolve it I big arachnophobic

Watching the CEO of the schools I work for on the news about the violence among young black teens in Baltimore City. Some of the neighborhoods I drive through to get to work are soooooo soooo unbelievably bad so I don't blame the kiddos for feeling like they have no future.

Done uploaded the Auto Awesome photos..... and replaced one with a much better quality one, as the one I took earlier was a little off, so I replaced it with a similar one.

Checked the weather for tomorrow....36 with snow flurries. Eh. Snow I can do without, but I'll take the 36 for tomorrow's trip to Mt. Prospect. Better than the subfreezing temps I was in while at Des Plaines and Park Ridge a couple weeks back.

5 AM..... awake a tad earlier than I would've liked to be. Ah, well. The earlier the better, they say. Time to get my day started, and start getting ready to head up to Mt. Prospect in a few hours.

Getting ready to make my trek to Mt. Prospect, but first I need to take care of other business first before I do so. Afterwards I'll make my way to the Northwest Line at either Irving Park or Jefferson Park.

Now making my way to Mt. Prospect..... and Jefferson Park.

Change of plans..... hoping on the UPN train, then transfer to the UPNW line. Hoping I have enough time to do that.

Last edited:
remained within seconds from loo allday not dared do anything was going see mother but she no recognise me and taking virus to hospital not wise

remained within seconds from loo allday not dared do anything was going see mother but she no recognise me and taking virus to hospital not wise

:aw: sorry you've been under the weather, hope you are feeling better!

Finally on my way to Mt. Prospect.... and barely caught the 2nd train. Now to sit back and relax until I get there. :D

Sorry you are sick, Caz. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Back