What are you doing right now? Part II

cb2 explain Fedral holiday please....would you ever move away from Chicago get job elsewhere bc weather not so good..you got country so many opposites..i spent lot of time in Tacoma and Seattle would not want live there or fl to hot texas no appeals ny city love it LA scared me to bits..Hawaii or Alaska always want go there..my sisterinlaw go FrOM SeaTac to Alaska everyday she work Alaska airlines she say lovely place to live if you got no ties and get job would you do it. you young.

what I doing today I arranging go to Wales next week nine hour journey I could get States quicker

Federal holidays are mandatory here in the US.... signed by a US President and passed by a majority of Congress. The last major holiday that passed was MLK Jr birthday, which is tomorrow.

Would I ever move from Chicago? That is a tough one. With no kids, nope. If I do ever have kids, then maybe.

Headed back home for a recharge.... and tomorrow's double dose of fun. Also got some pretty neat photographs to upload a little later on.

relaxing at home on this rainy and gloomy day. Perfect weather for a lazy day.

relaxing at home on this rainy and gloomy day. Perfect weather for a lazy day.

Another nice thing about this weather is that rain is going into the french drain and getting the heating oil out into the sump pump which has oil pads to soak up just the oil. Will be keeping an eye on it all day and tomorrow.

going to watch big brother,a guy called Perez odious American man in it..this peraze supposed be famous in States, he gay man who puts gay rights back fifty years upsetting most gays..Who is this guy?and please keep him in America Alcatraz if possible..he do something with twitter,i would look him up but not give creep satisfaction of visiting or reading his tweets.
I am now drinking my root beer and creaming icecream off

I'll share mine with you too.. maybe that will boost my hope in finding something myself this year too :)

OK, some Hail Marys going out for you too Deaf Ducky. Mind if I say them during my tread mill walk? Gahd, treadmilling is soo boring, so I started saying prayers to distract myself. :lol:

OK, some Hail Marys going out for you too Deaf Ducky. Mind if I say them during my tread mill walk? Gahd, treadmilling is soo boring, so I started saying prayers to distract myself. :lol:

I say them when I'm driving.

Just got back from Subway,,2 foot-longs for $10...got 3 of 'em...now we're watching the game...go Seahawks!

Just took the little spider that was walking on my hoody outside. Felt a little mean flicking him/her off of me. On my way out the door I asked my arachnophobic daughter if she would get the spider off of me. :lol:

Getting everything I need ready before I forget tomorrow..... likely to be a very busy day tomorrow, so best to be ready beforehand. Also, I'm not expecting to step off the Musuem Campus for lunch, because Adler and Shedd are in the same vinicity, so I'll bring my own stuff (food can get expensive at either one).

It's now 5:48 AM...... getting ready for my 7:30 AM departure to Lake Shore Drive and Belmont, where I will transfer to the #146 bus inbound for the Museum Campus, and my first stop, Adler Planetarium.

Starting the first leg of my 2-leg trip to the Museum Campus...... on the #151 bus.

Now on my 2nd leg..... the #146 bus to Adler. They don't open until 8:30 AM, so a little early. That's okay, though.

Last edited:
You are more than welcome to :) I don't mind as I could use the help :).

Turns out the museums are closed today..... ugh. Ah, well. Not a total loss, anyhow. I'm getting caught up on some photography I left off on last fall, since it's so nice outside.

Doing my online homework. I am really enjoying this class.

Catching a break right where I started my adventure from-- Maggie Daley Park, all the way through Monroe Harbor, into the Riverwalk, and back. Now that was fun.

Back