What are you doing right now? Part II

Wishing I checked the basis of a certain story I posted. If that story isn't what it seems to be, I'm not gonna be very happy. I had to contact Google to ask them to look into it.

Wishing I checked the basis of a certain story I posted. If that story isn't what it seems to be, I'm not gonna be very happy. I had to contact Google to ask them to look into it.
Which story?

Yeah. I made it clear to Google that I wanted it looked into, and know more. If they find that the story is, in fact, a fake, I'm gonna be unhappy, because that kind of stuff shouldn't be posted. I prefer genuine stories, not this kind of stuff.

Getting ready for my departure to Howard soon.... wanna send off those CTA cars into their retirement, and I want to be along for the ride. The train leaves Howard at 2:25 PM, so need to be there 10 minutes before.

On my way to Howard, but doubtful I'll make it that far. Might have to get off at Loyola or Morse, so I can hop on the train.

Last edited:
Where are the 2400 Series cars? There's no sign of them, and people are waiting for them to show up. :(

Stopped at Ashland/63 on the South Side. Will take the return trip back home on the 2400 Series train, and I've gotten some good photos during the trip.

Yeah. I made it clear to Google that I wanted it looked into, and know more. If they find that the story is, in fact, a fake, I'm gonna be unhappy, because that kind of stuff shouldn't be posted. I prefer genuine stories, not this kind of stuff.

I looked fake to me when I read it. But don't feel bad news reporters had fallen for stories that were a hoax too.

Just finished my homework and now relaxing with wine. I went swimming for two hours at work today so I feel like I am melting. lol

I'm recovering from surgery. A lot of pain. Can't blow my nose or my ear might explode. It's the middle of winter, and I can't blow my nose. Can't drive anywhere, be active, bend over (place head below rest of body), talk excessively, stress, or do pretty much ANYTHING!

So I get to sit and do nothing for about a week, in pain, with nothing to do. And I am being a bummer on AD again . . . my bad.

And the worst part is, nobody - not even my doctor - believes that this surgery is going to improve anything. It's more precautionary just in case we are all wrong.

*sigh*

I'm recovering from surgery. A lot of pain. Can't blow my nose or my ear might explode. It's the middle of winter, and I can't blow my nose. Can't drive anywhere, be active, bend over (place head below rest of body), talk excessively, stress, or do pretty much ANYTHING!

So I get to sit and do nothing for about a week, in pain, with nothing to do. And I am being a bummer on AD again . . . my bad.

And the worst part is, nobody - not even my doctor - believes that this surgery is going to improve anything. It's more precautionary just in case we are all wrong.

*sigh*

Can you take any med for pain ? Sorry to hear you're in so much pain.

*sigh*

Was that mastoidectomy? That is notable for bad pain.

*sigh*
I hope you get relief from your pain soon.

Was that mastoidectomy? That is notable for bad pain.

skin grafts on the inner ear. Basically they scratched my entire inner ear and then put sections of my skin from other places on top of it to cause it to scar. The hope is that the scar tissue will plug leaking endolymph fluid channels. Of course, with Meniere's, endolymph fluid doesn't leak, it's just always where its not supposed to be. This surgey would only work if I have something extremely similar to Meniere's but not Meniere's. There is about a 0.01% chance of that.

skin grafts on the inner ear. Basically they scratched my entire inner ear and then put sections of my skin from other places on top of it to cause it to scar. The hope is that the scar tissue will plug leaking endolymph fluid channels. Of course, with Meniere's, endolymph fluid doesn't leak, it's just always where its not supposed to be. This surgey would only work if I have something extremely similar to Meniere's but not Meniere's. There is about a 0.01% chance of that.

Ouch, sounds painful. Hope you feel better soon.

packing up and making sure I've got everything for Aspen skiing trip. leaving for airport in 5 hrs. will be meeting authentic and my friend there.

packing up and making sure I've got everything for Aspen skiing trip. leaving for airport in 5 hrs. will be meeting authentic and my friend there.

Have fun!!!! :)

Back