What are you doing right now? Part II

Just got off the phone with my Credit Union Fraud Alert service. They called me because red flags popped up on my account.

All is well. Apparently I've been cyber shopping like a maniac, and they wanted to verify that all those purchases were made by me. :lol:

I was a little surprised I didn't get a call from my credit card bank on Thanksgiving. I used my card to pay for dinner for 4 of us (my sister actually paid for the dinner by giving me a check). Guess they figured a restaurant on Thanksgiving might involve several guests that I might pay for.

Just got off the phone with my Credit Union Fraud Alert service. They called me because red flags popped up on my account.

All is well. Apparently I've been cyber shopping like a maniac, and they wanted to verify that all those purchases were made by me. :lol:

Same here.....recently...

I have two. They're a work in progress, actually. I need to make a few upgrades to one of them, and a minor adjustment to the other. I am trying to obtain a back rack for both bikes, but I need a certain kind, and there is one I have my eyes on for both.

oh cool. so why not get your own air pump?

I eventually will. I just need to get my bicycles outfitted for longer travel first. That means bicycle racks with bags included, which my local bike shop does have, and is a wish list item of mine. Those would come in handy for putting together an emergency bicycle repair kit, and my laptop. Actually I'm trying to put the emergency bike kit together as I type this. Still need to figure out what other tools I need. I know the basics, yes, but I want to make sure I'm fully prepared for almost anything.

Trying to find a good restaurant to go to for my b day . My sister is coming too and I have to find a place we all will like . I want a lobster I know that much.

Sigh........ mine is coming up pretty soon-- just over 24 hours to go. Not sure what'll happen that day.

Sigh........ mine is coming up pretty soon-- just over 24 hours to go. Not sure what'll happen that day.

My sister is staying over night , she has drive almost 3 hours to get to my home. And we're going out for lunch on Sunday , my daughter and granddaughter will coming too.

Does any of your family live near you? I know your b day is before mine .

I hope we'll have good weather , we are getting rain here on Saturday , I hope not too much.

My sister is staying over night , she has drive almost 3 hours to get to my home. And we're going out for lunch on Sunday , my daughter and granddaughter will coming too.

Does any of your family live near you? I know your b day is before mine .

I hope we'll have good weather , we are getting rain here on Saturday , I hope not too much.

No, they don't. They live in the southern portion of IL, and with the present condition of my Dad, he's not able to ride that far. That's the reason I had planned a busy day Saturday. Unfortunately it backfired, and I am stuck searching for something quality to do, and not a lot of luck.

I eventually will. I just need to get my bicycles outfitted for longer travel first. That means bicycle racks with bags included, which my local bike shop does have, and is a wish list item of mine. Those would come in handy for putting together an emergency bicycle repair kit, and my laptop. Actually I'm trying to put the emergency bike kit together as I type this. Still need to figure out what other tools I need. I know the basics, yes, but I want to make sure I'm fully prepared for almost anything.

But . . . . . . .you have been riding for so long I would have expected you to have one from a long time ago (even childhood). We all had them as kids.

But . . . . . . .you have been riding for so long I would have expected you to have one from a long time ago (even childhood). We all had them as kids.

So did I, when I was a kid. The fact that there's a bike store less than 2 blocks away makes it kinda moot to get one. However..... next year when I begin year around travel around the region, one will be necessary, because I'm not just sticking to Chicago in 2015...... I'll be going far and wide, and being prepared is crucial to not getting stranded.

come back from hospital not pleased they had my notes mix up with someone else I been getting their treatment

trying find pink sweets in packet of fruit gums.found two pink ones rest are green irritating

come back from hospital not pleased they had my notes mix up with someone else I been getting their treatment

No wonder why you've been feeling so miserable. I hope you got everything you need now.

Eating a ham samwich....after wrapping lots of presents & cleaning glassware....my shopping is about 1/2 done so far.

Just finished my Christmas gift shopping. Whew!

oh no so hope your going to feel better with the right treatment.

I been in arm caste since September said had 5fractures now they think I no broke arm,they wrong I did..had trapeze bone removed which agony..they got me down as doing it last march xrays etc I did it in September...doctor insist I went A&E LAST mARCH showed me xray which wrong arm somebody broke there arm in March and it was not me

Back