What are you bad at?

Im very bad at keeping a serious tone... I always break out into humor.

Even at funerals.

Loving myself & telling myself that I'm just as beautiful as a thin woman is only much more beautiful because I have a down to earth personality. There's a nagging insecurity that always wants to be perfect but on the other side of me, I like being different. We all can't win, eh?

i am bad at cooking since i am starting to learn
i am bad for keep postpone things beside

hmmm what am i bad at...
homework or assignment habits
self esteem
drawing
expressing myself (improving on that)
not finishing what i start( ie crafts, etc)
listening to authorities controling me
rules, i am terrible with rules lol
hmm...

Katzie said:
Cool topic. Lessee what I'm bad at...

Social because I'm very shy.
Sign language because I'm very oral.
Maintaining long conversations. I tend to keep it short.
Stubborn about people that cannot be trusted.
Friendships. I don't know how to maintain friendships. I come and go.
About using the sentences with "a" and "the" that are not always needed.
Anytime I get angry I withhold myself.
Sending people cards.
Flossing my teeth.
Reading books. I hate reading. (have poor reading comprehension - sad huh)
Closing the toilet seat (requested by hubby, imagine!)

hmm, I'd better shut up before the world make fun of me.

Umm, Katzie, Flossing your teeth is good for you....it helps prevent dental decay. :) I don't think that's a bad thing on flossing your teeth. ;)

Neither is sending cards -- is the thought that counts? :) Maybe someone will write you back when you send them cards to let you know thanks for thinking of them. :)

Looks like your husband has the OPPOSITE problem of most women....you see, most women would ask their hubbys to close the toliet seat down after using the bathroom.....but this is the first I've read of a MAN doing this. LOL Sorry..... :giggle:

Nancy said:
Umm, Katzie, Flossing your teeth is good for you....it helps prevent dental decay. :) I don't think that's a bad thing on flossing your teeth. ;)

Neither is sending cards -- is the thought that counts? :) Maybe someone will write you back when you send them cards to let you know thanks for thinking of them. :)

Looks like your husband has the OPPOSITE problem of most women....you see, most women would ask their hubbys to close the toliet seat down after using the bathroom.....but this is the first I've read of a MAN doing this. LOL Sorry..... :giggle:
Oh absolutely... flossing your teeth what keeps dentures away. :thumb: The dentist said I have to floss all the way down, but I don't like the idea of cutting my gums. I just floss it down by three quarters the way. :Ohno:

As for sending cards, I know some people appreciates getting cards by mail and it really means the world to them. I just know it, but I'm just so bad about sending it to them. My brother and his wife are like that, too. :doh: Many years mom taught us to be polite and be thoughtful of others. What happened to us. :(

Yes, my husband has been on my case about leaving the toilet lid open all the time. I got this habit from my mom. We always clean the toilet, but we always leave the toilet lid open! When hubby told me to close it I was like :ugh2:

One more thing off the top of my head that I'm bad at. Speech. I'm constantly stumbling and stuttering through words, often trying to find the right word to say right as I get to it, and mispronouncing or pausing.

I'm bad at:

-Being on time for work, meetings, etc.
-Downhill skiing
-Quitting smoking (gonna keep trying!)
-Encouraging myself get a motocycling lesson (a procasinator)
-Using my voice to talk right without my hearing aid
-Keeping a boyfriend?? :dunno: :giggle:

oh.. i forgot to add..

im bad at remembering names and their birthdates (don't ask) unless i see them everyday or often i remember their names

Cheri said:
Coming out of what?
coming out of the closet cheri :)

I'm bad at going to bed late!!!!!!!
im bad at procrasinting but i'm getting better at that...
i'm bad at being a chatter box LOL!

Cutebihivguy said:
Coming out.

Take your time, dear. The very last thing you ever want to do is to even closet yourself much more. You will come out when you are good and ready. ::MawmyFreaky mode on:: "Just be safe!!" ::MawmyFreaky mode off!!:

Bad at

i am bad at swimming
cant do it thoguh i have tried so hard
not learning swimming will be the only thing i repent in life
thanks

i am not that great with speaking orally and I need more speech therapy

Im bad at:

- Excerising
- Keep myself to calm down, Im very getting grumpy since I got bad painful(Cyst in my ovary).
- Laundry :(
- Once I will be "thristy"(want it so badly) for one thing(drug) when I see it :pissed:
- Sneak to eat junk when Im on diet
- Self Esteem
- Being quiet on the line, talkative in person :dunno:

Will think of more and post here ;)

I procrastinate TERRIBLY (note that I am HERE instead of where I should be, doing what I should be doing...)

I'm bad at keeping things straightened up.

I'm bad at doing laundry.

DreamDeaf said:
Im very bad at keeping a serious tone... I always break out into humor.

Even at funerals.

OMG.. I have same problem!!.. even I tried to scold or naughty at kids with my serious tone..

Funerals or presentations or church.. anything in the crowd that we suppose to listen and quiet.. if i go with someone who is non-humor, I will be fine.. if I go with someone who is humor or troublemaker.. I tend to laughing or giggle.. even wrose part..... I never forget even my brother too..

He was alter boy when he was about 10 years old.. I was sitting front row... people behind me dont know what i am doing but the interpreter knew cuz I am front of her.. lol.. My dad behind me.. he didnt know till he caught me.. what I did was.... I was signing to my brother to make him laugh while he was doing alter stuff.. the priest told him to be quiet, then again, told him calm down, and then asked him to leave.. My dad was fuming mad and caught my brother signed .. its annie!.. my dad looked over at me which i didnt knew.. he grabbed my shirt by the shoulder, hauled me out... went in the priest office.. made me to say apologized to him.. eek.. my dad is really --- :whip: .. but my brother go :fruit:

LOL hehe i think it was cute.. :D

greypoupon said:
I procrastinate TERRIBLY (note that I am HERE instead of where I should be, doing what I should be doing...)

I'm bad at keeping things straightened up.

I'm bad at doing laundry.

:confused: :squint: aren't we twins? I have SAME problem... or is it tendency for Minnesotans?

:giggle:

DoofusMama said:
OMG.. I have same problem!!.. even I tried to scold or naughty at kids with my serious tone..

Funerals or presentations or church.. anything in the crowd that we suppose to listen and quiet.. if i go with someone who is non-humor, I will be fine.. if I go with someone who is humor or troublemaker.. I tend to laughing or giggle.. even wrose part..... I never forget even my brother too..

He was alter boy when he was about 10 years old.. I was sitting front row... people behind me dont know what i am doing but the interpreter knew cuz I am front of her.. lol.. My dad behind me.. he didnt know till he caught me.. what I did was.... I was signing to my brother to make him laugh while he was doing alter stuff.. the priest told him to be quiet, then again, told him calm down, and then asked him to leave.. My dad was fuming mad and caught my brother signed .. its annie!.. my dad looked over at me which i didnt knew.. he grabbed my shirt by the shoulder, hauled me out... went in the priest office.. made me to say apologized to him.. eek.. my dad is really --- :whip: .. but my brother go :fruit:

LOL hehe i think it was cute.. :D

That's so cute ha ha

I remember when I was young, I don't know why but me and my cousin were sitting in the front row at the funeral for my great grandma. We were laughing and talking. Everybody were crying, but we just keep talking and laughing until we saw people came up and look at my great grandma in the casket, they were crying and crying, it started making both of me and my cousin crying right before they closed the casket.

Back