What are u doing on Valentine's Day?

yea i undy that.. i wish that valentine's is on weekend instead week.. heeh.. but i know cant help it

its usually normal on valentine, like school/work, but after that, we will eat out and enjoy be with kids. Of course kids will get small gifts from us and I will get something for my bf. I know my bf already got me early lol.

On the actual day, my hubby and I plan on going out for dinner with the kids. Maybe go to a Japanese restaurant to watch the cooks cook the foods.

On the weekend b4 Valentine's Day, my hubby and I will do our traditional Valentine's date which is going on a dinner cruise and then dancing in DC.

Matter of fact, it will be 2 years ago on Valentine's Day weekend when my son was concieved. :giggle:

yea i undy that.. i wish that valentine's is on weekend instead week.. heeh.. but i know cant help it

Yep, me too I wish Valentine's was on a weekend, everyone works during the weekdays.

On V-day I have my school :( but at night time I will be on vp wth my sweetheart! :) ;)

Since i don't have man in my life yet :-P anyways i have go work this day oh well that life :D

well i have no one to celebrate with anymore so anyway i hate V-day anyway

On the actual day, my hubby and I plan on going out for dinner with the kids. Maybe go to a Japanese restaurant to watch the cooks cook the foods.

On the weekend b4 Valentine's Day, my hubby and I will do our traditional Valentine's date which is going on a dinner cruise and then dancing in DC.

Matter of fact, it will be 2 years ago on Valentine's Day weekend when my son was concieved. :giggle:

Have a wonderful time, and let us know if there is another baby on the way!

well its gonna be kinda hard - I work during the day and MizzDeaf works during the evening - I guess we will just surprise each other. I prefer it coming on a weekend!!!!

I will work on V-Day. I think I will get some candies from my students-- I betcha. I did get some candies from them for the winter holidays, so I suspect they will do something similar. THey are so lovable!

As for my hub and I-- we probably will just curl up in front of the fireplace and watch "Whose Line is It" and "Mythbusters". We now love to just kick back together and cuddle. Ah, bliss!

Maybe going out east to roll around in the snow... it hasn't snowed in the mountains yet. Darn! Cannot go to BigBear-- only if V-DAy is on the weekend!

Just like the usual, giving cards to my family-maybe candy too.

This will be my first Valentine's Day with my boyfriend and I do not know the plans as of right now. We might as well do the :naughty: :lol: Who knows!

Yes, I agree-sometimes I wish Valentine's Day is on the weekend, more time with each other. more love and more screwing! lol Better go! *duck*.

Just like the usual, giving cards to my family-maybe candy too.

This will be my first Valentine's Day with my boyfriend and I do not know the plans as of right now. We might as well do the :naughty: :lol: Who knows!

Yes, I agree-sometimes I wish Valentine's Day is on the weekend, more time with each other. more love and more screwing! lol Better go! *duck*.

yea our first time Valentine's Day together so we talked abt this.. we can make it up on weekend when he is off smiles

yea our first time Valentine's Day together so we talked abt this.. we can make it up on weekend when he is off smiles

Better than nothing. right, girl? I would do the same thing. Think of the weekend as Valentine's Day weekend. I see ppl do that all the time. Big deal about on weekdays. Why not do it on weekends too?!?

no clues yet.... im just out of surgery, and i have no ideas. all i know is sean is going to school on valentine's day. :)

Back