• Blue

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Green

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Different eye colors like those with Waardenburg's syndrome (such as one brown and one blue eye)?

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
I got irish blue eyes. :D

blue with some speckles of green in one ...I usually get compliments on my eyes and most ppl think they are contacts lol

Dark blue but change to a lighter blue when in sunlight and I think sunlight is the reason for the change...not sure.

Lol, TXG!

Blue and Brown.

yeah... looking at your avatar.... You can see that one is brown and the other is blue.

awesome!!!

Wonder how many people walk up to you to tell you lost a contact len.. :giggle:

I have Hazel Eyes.. Depending on the day being bright or not and the colors I wear,, makes blue or green stand out more.

You must have "mood" eyes, like mood rings lol. Just kidding! Some people do have eyes that change colors at times. One of my friends has hazel eyes and it can change from green to brown to gold-ish brown at times. Her eyes are so pretty.

That's how I was able to tell if my ex was mad at me or not. Hers can go from smoky grey (seeeeeeeexy) to gorgeous bright blue. Normally hers is blue, but it goes grey when there's something on her mind... then vibrant sapphire blue when she's angry.

That's how I was able to tell if my ex was mad at me or not. Hers can go from smoky grey (seeeeeeeexy) to gorgeous bright blue. Normally hers is blue, but it goes grey when there's something on her mind... then vibrant sapphire blue when she's angry.

My dad's eyes doesn't really change colors when he's really angry. Instead, the pupils of his eyes get real real real real small as tiny dots, and they get a bit of a silver-ish tint to them. You could swear you just saw the devil in his eyes.

That's one of the huge reasons I don't have a relationship with him anymore. He scares me big time and can be very abrasive as well as very abusive.

Blue with specks of gray (I've been told I have a cold steel stare :giggle: )

Just my luck! *Covers eyes from Jiro* (Damn leprachaunss! :lol: )

Hazel green. It's green on the outside, but hazel in the inside. My eyes do not really appear to change color. It's always hazel-green.

My dad's eyes doesn't really change colors when he's really angry. Instead, the pupils of his eyes get real real real real small as tiny dots, and they get a bit of a silver-ish tint to them. You could swear you just saw the devil in his eyes.

That's one of the huge reasons I don't have a relationship with him anymore. He scares me big time and can be very abrasive as well as very abusive.

Good thing we don't know each others in real life then. Wouldn't want to trip a PTSD episode.

A lot of people misjudge me based on the pupils thing. Usually when people get angry, their pupils get diluted, not constricted... so people misjudge my mood all the time.

Poopy brown eyes O_O

Quite like burnt sienna in the sunlight, my sister swears up and down that my eyes have a reddish tint when I'm provoked ((bats eyelashes))

I have dark brown eyes, I like the colour of them :)

Wirelessly posted

Beautiful brown eyes :giggle:

Back