• Blue

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Green

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Different eye colors like those with Waardenburg's syndrome (such as one brown and one blue eye)?

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Blue

My eyes are Blue...

I have had people tell me that the color shade I have is unique...very deep color.

I get more comments about my eyes than anything else. :lol:

They go really light when I get angry.

My oldest son has hazel....deep color green brown except when he is sad. So he kinda has 'mood' eyes.

My youngest looks like he took after me. Picture provided.

My eyes are Blue...

I have had people tell me that the color shade I have is unique...very deep color.

I get more comments about my eyes than anything else. :lol:

They go really light when I get angry.

My oldest son has hazel....deep color green brown except when he is sad. So he kinda has 'mood' eyes.

My youngest looks like he took after me. Picture provided.

You have beautiful children with such beautiful eyes! And your eyes are beautiful! :)

My eyes are hazel. It can look gray when I wear black. If I wear purple, it will look hazel and you can see green/brown color. If I wear green, my eyes will look really green.

Mine are hazel and will go green, blue or brown as well as hazel depending on what I wear. I've also been accused of having "yellow" eyes, but that's due to my hazel having gold flecks in them. I also have a 2nd pupil in both eyes.

My eyes are somewhat bluish green

96bbid.jpg

Mine are hazel and will go green, blue or brown as well as hazel depending on what I wear. I've also been accused of having "yellow" eyes, but that's due to my hazel having gold flecks in them. I also have a 2nd pupil in both eyes.

You have 2 pupils in each eye? I've never heard of that. How is that possible? My eyes do not have gold flecks in them. When I'm not wearing clothes, my eyes are bluish green/brown.

You have 2 pupils in each eye? I've never heard of that. How is that possible? My eyes do not have gold flecks in them. When I'm not wearing clothes, my eyes are bluish green/brown.

That is called dicoria when there are two pupils in one eye.

That is called dicoria when there are two pupils in one eye.

I do find that as they get larger, then my vision gets worse. I have to go in for yet another vision test soon. This will be the 3rd since June 2009.

I do find that as they get larger, then my vision gets worse. I have to go in for yet another vision test soon. This will be the 3rd since June 2009.

That's really interesting! I never heard of that either. I just have giant pupils. When I go to the eye doc, they never need to use the drops on me.:lol:

Very interesting, I have never seen a person with two pupils in each eye. I tried to google for a picture but no luck.

Back