What Anime?

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
Which is your top three favorite of many different anime series?

Here is mine.
1. Bleach (Manga only)
2. Deadman Wonderland (new, first one came out last month ago)
3. ---Can't think of one.---No, Naruto is not my favorite.

Mine would probably be... Fullmetal Alchemist, Trigun, and Akira.

• Haibane Renmei
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (First Gig, though second is decent as well)

1. Dragon Ball(all series)
2. Witch Blade
3. Naruto, Bleach, and FLCL (3 way ties)

Oh hell, I love all anime and Manga!!!!

Nothing even comes close to Naruto. Simply the best anime I've seen.

I enjoy others like Bleach, Death Note, and Escaflowne. Can't remember others but have seen much more. Anime movies like Ninja Scroll, Spirited Away are good as well.

Lost interest in One Piece although some people tells me it gets awesome later on.

Nothing even comes close to Naruto. Simply the best anime I've seen.

I enjoy others like Bleach, Death Note, and Escaflowne. Can't remember others but have seen much more. Anime movies like Ninja Scroll, Spirited Away are good as well.

Lost interest in One Piece although some people tells me it gets awesome later on.

Eh, Naruto/Bleach is the most average and mundane anime around, these days. Milking the cash cow, and that's about it.

Eh, Naruto/Bleach is the most average and mundane anime around, these days. Milking the cash cow, and that's about it.

Bleach is ok, I enjoy it but I wouldn't say it's great. Bleach is poorly run but it's good for killing time.

But I do feel Naruto is much better than any anime I've seen. Sure, they have some fillers that waste viewers' time, but that doesn't bother me as I can just skip them. If you can recommend any anime that can matches Naruto in terms of character development, depth and storyline, and I'll give them a fair shot and look into them.

God forbid any business to try to maximize their revenues, huh?

Valkyria Chronicles

Naruto

Deadman Wonderland

I finished watching a special OVA episode for Valkyria Chronicles 3. Also, I finished watching all episodes of Deadman Wonderland. But in my opinion, DW Manga is pretty much detail than the DW anime. It is more dramatic. But I think it is kinda of funny because it is somewhat similar to my favorite movie, SAW series.

Now I read "Eden no Ori" manga. It is very similar to Jurassic Park.

Bleach is ok, I enjoy it but I wouldn't say it's great. Bleach is poorly run but it's good for killing time.

But I do feel Naruto is much better than any anime I've seen. Sure, they have some fillers that waste viewers' time, but that doesn't bother me as I can just skip them. If you can recommend any anime that can matches Naruto in terms of character development, depth and storyline, and I'll give them a fair shot and look into them.

God forbid any business to try to maximize their revenues, huh?

Bleach and Naruto are basically the same to me. They're not bad, but certainly not good. They're kinda like the McDonalds and Burger King of anime, lol. A lot of people like they, and they're pretty consistent, but there's just not that much meat to them.

Fillers, for one, obviously I dislike. Putting them in at all cheapens the show, even if you can skip them. However, even just going based off of the primary storyline, I can still easily think of a number of better shows.

If you're looking for character development and depth, I'd 100% recommend Haibane Renmei, which is easily my favorite show. There's practically no "action" (it's more of a drama than an action series), though, if that's what you're interested in. If you prefer shows with more humor in them, I'd recommend The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. For more action-filled shows, there's the more traditional classics of Fullmetal Alchemist or Neon Genesis Evangelion.

All of that having been said, I certainly wouldn't say that Naruto is a bad show, by any means. I watched it up until the end of the Pain arc and still binge on episodes when I've got lots of laundry to fold and don't have anything else to watch. I just wouldn't say that it's the best, at all.

That is only parts I watch is Sakura in Naruto. :giggle: I like Naruto series in some ways, yes, but not all of it. I even don't watch Naurto Anime, I just prefer manga to anime, sometimes.

Back