What Anime?

Nothing even comes close to Naruto. Simply the best anime I've seen.

I enjoy others like Bleach, Death Note, and Escaflowne. Can't remember others but have seen much more. Anime movies like Ninja Scroll, Spirited Away are good as well.

Lost interest in One Piece although some people tells me it gets awesome later on.
Ever watch Hunter X Hunter, Inuyasha, or Detective Conan (aka Case Closed in USA)?

Now "Girls Bravo" is my new favorite anime, so funny to watch. :laugh2: It's pure perfect for me. :naughty::giggle:

Ever watch Hunter X Hunter, Inuyasha, or Detective Conan (aka Case Closed in USA)?

Just started watching Inuyasha, seems decent.

Hunter X Hunter and Detective Conan (Case Closed) - never seen or even heard of them. Will check them out when I'm done with Inuyasha, and maybe One piece.

Also, just saw the Claymore anime, thought it was great but the ending frustrated the heck out of me. Will have to get started on the manga to get the whole thing.

Just started watching Inuyasha, seems decent.

Hunter X Hunter and Detective Conan (Case Closed) - never seen or even heard of them. Will check them out when I'm done with Inuyasha, and maybe One piece.

Also, just saw the Claymore anime, thought it was great but the ending frustrated the heck out of me. Will have to get started on the manga to get the whole thing.
Yeah. I saw Claymore too.

Some anime don't always end completely due to how the manga worked.

Hunter X Hunter ended before they made the anime series. When they did the anime series, they continued the manga again. So, the anime had a questionable ending... which I'm sure will be continued some more when the continued manga ends or gets to a point.

Inuyasha ended weirdly because the manga was too long and they decided to let the manga do the rest instead of continuing with the anime.

Detective Conan? I don't know. I never got to watch the whole series... but I do think the manga is still going. Dunno. :dunno:

Studio Ghibli

I had the whole Trigun series downloading at one point and I've watched various other TV shows/Movies but Hayao Miyazaki is where my heart lies

I finally finished Occult Academy. It's about this guy from the future who goes back to the present to locate some doomsday artifact and teams up with some girl to help prevent the world from ending. It was pretty good. The ending was surprising.

Now, watching Beezlebub. It's about this guy who is a well-known super-bully in a high school for misfits. He comes across a baby that's actually the son of a demon lord and is now given the job of raising him.

Back