weather?

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
how's your weather today?

Here in my area of Minnesota is SNOWING..... it will be up to 8 inches of snow. :-/ boo hoo. I'm glad i'm done with food shopping. lol

There is no snow here ! We have DRY colds . That sucks cuz it's a sign of 'thirsty' summer :(

Sunny and warm today. Just checked the forecast...mostly in the high 50s to 60s with some on and off rain. Nothing major..weird weather. Wow!

the weather here is cloudy in san jose but have slight chance of rain with 59 degrees I'm glad it's not gonna be cold but whatever.. but I saw on news it said nah but tomorrow possible.. but at least I'm not going anywhere special tonight :P

It's 47 degrees and showers, I like that better than snow. :giggle:

Showers? :eek3: It's not raining here....Just cloudy

how's your weather today?

Here in my area of Minnesota is SNOWING..... it will be up to 8 inches of snow. :-/ boo hoo. I'm glad i'm done with food shopping. lol

I've been looking forawrd to this snow forever!!!! We already have like 2 inches i'm so excited to go sledding tonight

here is raining all day .. planning stay home not going anywhere for party happy new year evening.

It's fog/mist and 41 degrees here. No snow here, either. Except in the mountains all the way down to around 1,000' elevation.

Here in West Aussie, it is mostly sunny with some clouds about and the temp gonna be 84 deg today. :)

leapinleprechauns-d.jpg

umbrella.web.jpg

Way to my homearea... Just starting
shower.jpg

Prepare bring...
C02-0121601-8300bg.jpg
and
754036.gif

ready for outside *shower time* Save your bill!

(chuckles)

It's snowin' here !! YahoOoO !! About 7-8 inches ! :P It's about time to see S N O W once again. Heh heh ! All my furkids are excitin' to go out and play in the snow. :D

here it did snow last night... about a foot of snow..I had to shovel the snow off the porch and later did use the tractor with snowblower to clear the rest.. whew I was done in 2 hours with the tractor *trust me folks it aint easy clearing the frigging snow as I would know from doing it for years now along with my dad* and the porch was cleared of the snow a half hour earlier before lunch....oy vey.... it's nice now with the moon out I believe... and I did go to a skating party... not lots of folks coming in there to do skating.. I did enjoy te skating, as I havent done in years now... and had to remember how to skate right and tie up te laces tighter after I had a hard time skating!!! there even is a nye social going on next door but I decided not to go to that one as it aint worth it and beside, again not lots of folks coming in dives there... so I am at home to enjoy the rest of the night and have a good time and then to bed... lol I know, old fart aint I eh?? LOL

Here raining !!! whew no snow lol but it said will have snow on tues hope so not! lol :lol:

Back