Watch for Hurrricane Sandy on East Coast

mods: put this on sticky cuz its important for the northeastern residents.
:ty:

mods: put this on sticky cuz its important for the northeastern residents.
:ty:

The moderators no longer to stick the thread anymore because it is waste of forum resource so usually reserved for any announcement that related to forum.

The moderators no longer to stick the thread anymore because it is waste of forum resource so usually reserved for any announcement that related to forum.

oh i didnt know that, foxrac. I wish it is important sticky for the Weather Advisory only for the survivors of this deadly weather. :(

oh i didnt know that, foxrac. I wish it is important sticky for the Weather Advisory only for the survivors of this deadly weather. :(

Just post any update and bump this thread to top, so anyone will be aware of weather.

yup that is right!

You would have to be living under a rock to not know about this storm.
It been on the news for days now.

no i dont live under the rock. i have three jobs. only i get the info from my cell phone during my break time. Peace out!

Done fill up 30 gallons of Diesel, 120 dollars, urgh.

Trying to find 1500 watts power inverter and stores around here already out of stock for generators! I have generator but issue with carb so Im going to go ahead use inverter from my truck in case lights went out.

ofc plenty of batteries and flashlights. I have two emergency lights that comes on whenever power is bye.

Once I find the power inverter then Im all set.

Hurricane evacuation

My neighborhood is on the mandatory evacuation zone A for the hurricane. I live on the 16th floor, how is a storm surge going to affect us?? We're going to spend the next two days at my brothers apartment in upper Manhattan. I like that idea, but I still think it's wrong for the mayor to make a forced evecuation like this.

Superstorm Sandy will be similar to 1993 Superstorm?

MAYBE, these weatherman seems to decided to predict the worst than it may appears to be. Wait til Thursday then we will know.

I wish they would predict the great Blizzard, guess not this time :(

Superstorm Sandy will be similar to 1993 Superstorm?

Back