WARNING: From The STATE POLICE (not a joke)

Wonder why Tetris tends to posts make no sense ? :eek:

He is a typical teenager :crazy:

This isnt the first time I ve seen kind of that email... I ve seen it million times already.. I'm sure it's hoax but just keep your eyes open juz in case thats all... Police wouldnt email like that.. it would be on news or website (news etc).

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
This isnt the first time I ve seen kind of that email... I ve seen it million times already.. I'm sure it's hoax but just keep your eyes open juz in case thats all... Police wouldnt email like that.. it would be on news or website (news etc).
I completely agree. It is actually the police's business to find the infomation themselves instead of asking people if they know the suspect because there are tons that has a similar name to the suspect's name. The police shouldn't know our e-mails and just start asking people about the suspect...it's like they searched us without permission. So of course, they should report it on the news or the website like FBI or NYPD or whatever...lol.

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:eek: why bother to post it here? it's so lame thread it ought to be :locked:
fuckin' :werd: this is so fuckin' lame!

Tetris

You may love to read this another hoax from the email :)

A woman was working in a post office in California. One day she licked the envelopes and postage stamps instead of using a sponge. That very day the lady cut her tongue on the envelope. A week later, she noticed an abnormal swelling of her tongue. She went to the doctor, and they found nothing wrong. Her tongue was not sore or anything. A couple of days later, her tongue started to swell more, and it began to get really sore, so sore, that she could not eat. She went back to the hospital, and demanded something be done.

The doctor took an x-ray of her tongue and noticed a lump. He prepared her for minor surgery. When the doctor cut her tongue open, a live cockroach crawled out!!!! There were roach eggs on the seal of the envelope. The egg was able to hatch inside of her tongue, because of her saliva. It was warm and moist...

Andy Hume wrote:
"Hey, I used to work in an envelope factory. You wouldn't believe the things that float around in those gum applicator trays. I haven't licked an envelope for years!"

To All:
I used to work for a print shop (32 years ago) and we were told NEVER to lick the envelopes. I never understood why until I had to go into storage and pull out 2500 envelops that were already printed for a customer who was doing a mailing and saw several squads of roaches roaming around inside a couple of boxes with eggs everywhere. They eat the glue on the envelopes. I think print shops have a harder time controlling roaches than a restaurant. I always buy the self sealing type. Or if need be I use a glue stick to seal one that has the type of glue that needs to be wet to stick.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON, if you like, TO YOUR FRIENDS. After reading this you will never lick another envelope or stamp ever again.

P/S I may get a dog to do lick all the bill envelopes. :D

Funny hoax.

However, there is a true story about a man who had an egg growing below his eyeball. :/

Hoax. If it was true, I would get something over the NCIC Teletype at work.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Funny hoax. However, there is a true story about a man who had an egg growing below his eyeball. :/

:ugh: Ugh, how did the egg come from ? a turtle, penuin, bird, snake, fish, etc.. did they lay the egg by accident into a human's below eyeball ? :eek: Strange ? Did the reptiles :boink: to below eyeball while a man sleep ?

I can't image if it was snake giving a birth through his eye. LMAO

Originally posted by Sabrina
:ugh: Ugh, how did the egg come from ? a turtle, penuin, bird, snake, fish, etc.. did they lay the egg by accident into a human's below eyeball ? :eek: Strange ? Did the reptiles :boink: to below eyeball while a man sleep ?

I can't image if it was snake giving a birth through his eye. LMAO

It was somewhat a guy from south america. He must have had gotten it when he was swimming around in dirty areas and an egg got into his lower eyelid...etc.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
It was somewhat a guy from south america. He must have had gotten it when he was swimming around in dirty areas and an egg got into his lower eyelid...etc.

Did the ophthalomologist find anything what kind of reptile lay the egg in his eyelid ? YIKES ! Could be a lizard ?

I would be freak out if the tadpole or snake came out from my eyelid. Whewwwwwwwww ! :eek:

it is possible that a worm can crawl out of the human's eye...that happens to alot of ppl

Originally posted by Sabrina
Did the ophthalomologist find anything what kind of reptile lay the egg in his eyelid ? YIKES ! Could be a lizard ?

I would be freak out if the tadpole or snake came out from my eyelid. Whewwwwwwwww ! :eek:

It's usually a maggot larva in the South/Central America while it's a larva of a mosqito in Africa.

That is funny cuz i received an email today with a same story and different screen name which is Monkeyman935.. here is it that i received in my email today, If a person with the screen-name of Monkeyman935 Contacts you, do not reply.
DO not talk to this person; do not answer any of his/her instant Messages or e-mail.
Whoever this person may be, he/she is a suspect for murder in the death of
56 women (so far) contacted through the Internet.
and then i looked up the website i see the link of the same thing. here is it Monkeyman935 State Police Warning - Netlore Archive
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blslavemaster5.htm

Thanks to my friend Peachlady who send me this link.. Its Hoax! here this information Peachlady send me... along with the link.. This is one urban legend that we know the root of. The "SlaveMaster" was a real person named John Robinson. He was arrested by police in 2000 in connection with the disappearence of 8 women and one child. He was later convicted of murdering three women, and is now in jail.

His alleged body count isn't nearly has high as the fictional SlaveMaster's, who presumably had his numbers bolstered to increase the scariness of the threat. The original e-mail circulated for years before mutating, and its not hard to see the similarities between the original and its latest iterations (especially in the number of victims: 56)Unfortunately, its hard to definitively debunk this legend because it offers so few concrete details -- note how it says it is a "warning from the state police", but never identifies the state. I checked the state police home pages for New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and neither one had any warnings about such a killer lurking online. Similarly, searches on the net for "Monkey935" turn up nothing but hoax debunkings While lack of proof is not itself proof, in a case like this one has to assume that if such a serial killer was around, we'd know about it (as we did with the "SlaveMaster"). In the aftermath of the sniper killings in the greater Washington, D.C. area, as well as America's ongoing facination with serial killers, its impossible for me to fathom one that's managed to kill 56 people, and is well known via e-mail, but who has managed to evade the attention of the murder-hungry mainstream press.

http://www.nuketown.com/templates/hoaxes.php?hoax_id=50

Back