warned: hotmail is virus can you spam on messanger

Dude, you read the UK news?! :shock:

:laugh2:

Whoops, it was thought it was one of your desktop examples....

Jake - epic fail.

I clear understand on explorer is hotmail. I understand.

Travis, do you have any friend who is computer skilled?

It is too hard to explain computer problems here. The best way to fix computer problems is technician smart person sit down your computer.

Even hearing or deaf people, it is too hard to explain computer problems and fix. We can't see your computer. We can't test your computer. Only a person sits down at your computer and checks it. That person can fix your computer.

I hope you can find a friend or technician you can trust to help you.

Depends on your internet company. Some companies will send a technician to help you, cost nothing. Depends on your company.

Sometimes smart college students, computer technician students, can help you.

Geek Squad charges money to fix computers but maybe they can help you.

Services & Prices

Other ADers, do you have other ideas?

I am interest about to skills computer,

Travis, do you have any friend who is computer skilled?

It is too hard to explain computer problems here. The best way to fix computer problems is technician smart person sit down your computer.

Even hearing or deaf people, it is too hard to explain computer problems and fix. We can't see your computer. We can't test your computer. Only a person sits down at your computer and checks it. That person can fix your computer.

I hope you can find a friend or technician you can trust to help you.

Depends on your internet company. Some companies will send a technician to help you, cost nothing. Depends on your company.

Sometimes smart college students, computer technician students, can help you.

Geek Squad charges money to fix computers but maybe they can help you.

Services & Prices

Other ADers, do you have other ideas?
That is good skills
that is good help more focus on computer. I need to help support to with friends. i am stronger. I am try better fix computer. i hope be happy sound great. I am very happy sound great.

That is good point help you I hope be help you I think so good point skills for you. I think so wonderful to you are happy smile. I am very support to computer. I need to help you dlink and route do you know how can fix ip address xxx.xxxx.xxx ip address of route do you know how can fix on computer?

That is good skills
The Highlander has a good idea. Can you take a basic computer class at your college? Maybe Canada will pay for your class? You will need an interpreter at the college.

Request your counselor help you register for computer class. Insist that you get an interpreter for class.

good idea

The Highlander has a good idea. Can you take a basic computer class at your college? Maybe Canada will pay for your class? You will need an interpreter at the college.

Request your counselor help you register for computer class. Insist that you get an interpreter for class.

that is good idea i wish be go to course computer.. I need to first to math required to computer.. I think so hard to understand. I like to computer. I need to study computer i interest to about to tutorial computer. I need to more understand...

that is good idea i wish be go to course computer.. I need to first to math required to computer.. I think so hard to understand. I like to computer. I need to study computer i interest to about to tutorial computer. I need to more understand...

No, basic computer do not required to math.

oh i see I understand doesn't need to math. I think so you are right.. I am glad of hear you are best computer. I don't know you know dlink on website for ip address i need to support to you.. I need to study engineing and i am smart to study my computer.

Back