warned: hotmail is virus can you spam on messanger

Discrimination!!!!

lmao.gif
surrender.gif
lmao.gif
(LMAO/Surrender/LMAO)

(Emoticons from 3DGameMan.com forum)

(Just laughing at Comcr@p; hugging my Linux box.)

I think important virus on computer. I let's go know important to deep strict to explain to virus on computer. It is difficult to computer. I wish be goal computer. I let know more deep hard work I need to try fight to virus on prevent to firewall because you should be watch on right way because you are important to watch because I need to go to important to virus prevent to virus on computer. I wonder because warned to hotmail or live.ca that is problem reason difficult to struggle on the computer. I have hard work stronger because help other people I responsibility to support to computer become that is good point :wave:

thank y ou so much help you support to fix on download I hope be try prevent to trojan or advare.... that is help you more example, help more information that is help best download.. i wonder free anti virus think I can't afford pay for expensive hard understand. i wonder try tried. I need try help you explain to you. I opinion to think os better upgrade is basic free download.....
Travis, who is your internet provider? Comcast, Roadrunner Time Warner, or some other company? Sometimes your internet provider company will give you free internet virus protection. Check with them if you can get free protection.

I agree you right

Travis, who is your internet provider? Comcast, Roadrunner Time Warner, or some other company? Sometimes your internet provider company will give you free internet virus protection. Check with them if you can get free protection.

I hope be try better buy new virus on download I hope be better set up computer. I try best do it, I don't want to inside dirty on cookies I think so try struggles on email or other download. That is not good games because virus on computer.

that is virus on computer I think so you are try help me free download, I think so virus on computer, i know library is virus on computer maintain the computer. I think so guess I hope be try best fix on computer. i try search donwload. I think so free download.

I hope be try better buy new virus on download I hope be better set up computer. I try best do it, I don't want to inside dirty on cookies I think so try struggles on email or other download. That is not good games because virus on computer.
Some cookies are OK for computer. Some cookies are bad for computer. There are good and bad cookies. You can scan your computer for bad cookies, then delete them. Sometimes this process is called "immunize" and "quarantine". That means find the bad cookies and delete them.

There are good protection downloads you can get for free. But you must be very careful. Never click on pop up warnings that offer to clean your computer. Search for good anti-virus downloads at safe websites that you can trust.

Maybe a computer support technician at the college can help you find a good safe download.

Discrimination!!!!

Xactly!! This is a real deal.

I was over at friend's home who have Comcast. I repaired and reformatted his PC and installed Zonealarm Internet Security Suite.

When I plugged the ethernet jack directly from Router. I ran the browser and suddenly the Comcast 'Welcome' screen showed up. It require member registration ID (he have comcast folder with all info in it). So I typed up his user id and password then clicked next, It say that it will install McAffee and there is no option y/n. I tried to close browser and run again. It went back to firs step, registration then same ol message abt installing mcaffee. I told him that I already install Zonealarm and comcast is forcing us to accept McAffee. So I went ahead and let it pollute XP. After that, I went ahead to delete McAffee after installation and log in network. It did work fine without McAffee whew!

It seem that Comcast don't give member a choice to accept or decline McAffee. It sure sucks!

Yeah
Discrimination!!!!

Smithr, why don't you check with your dsl or cable co to see if they provide free antivirus in Canada??

Catty

Odd. My parent use Comcast for their home and business. They have no problem with that for over 3 years and they dont have any McAffee.

Odd. My parent use Comcast for their home and business. They have no problem with that for over 3 years and they dont have any McAffee.

Interesting. It could be Olathe, KS Comcast was the only one that force McAffee into their mouth. It might have been an experimental test on it. I'm glad that Comcast isn't my provider because they discriminates those who downloads files often and FCC fined them for cutting them off so in a "revenge", Comcast decide to limit the download speed if a person fequently downloads files.

:lol:

Catty

Interesting. It could be Olathe, KS Comcast was the only one that force McAffee into their mouth. It might have been an experimental test on it. I'm glad that Comcast isn't my provider because they discriminates those who downloads files often and FCC fined them for cutting them off so in a "revenge", Comcast decide to limit the download speed if a person fequently downloads files.

:lol:

Catty

Mostly each state have different like that. Some state work great with VP200 and other state don't work great with VP200 but they are SAME company. Weird?

I am opinion that is observe for test to computer. I think so difficult to computer. I know not easy perfect to download. I don't want to change screw up computer I think be careful to computer. I understand not easy perfect. I think so difficult to computer. I wish be prevent to anti virus I ma think so hard to understand struggles for computer. I understnad that is not easy perfect.

What's so funny? No offense or hard feelings but I'm having trouble reading the post that looks like ASL.

I am opinion that is observe for test to computer. I think so difficult to computer. I know not easy perfect to download. I don't want to change screw up computer I think be careful to computer. I understand not easy perfect. I think so difficult to computer. I wish be prevent to anti virus I ma think so hard to understand struggles for computer. I understnad that is not easy perfect.

Question: Which cable company do you have for internet service? Company name?

Question: Which security program do you have in your computer? Program name? McAfee, CA, Norton, or . . . ???

Question: Do you use Internet Explorer (IE) or do you use Mozilla Firefox internet? Which? Name?

Give us more information. Then, we can help you. :)

What's so funny? No offense or hard feelings but I'm having trouble reading the post that looks like ASL.
It is hard to directly translate ASL into written English. Direct video msg or even VP relay would be better.

For computer help, sitting in front of the computer with the user is the best way. Long distance help via AD is very difficult.

Well, I don't want to turn this thread into a conversational thread (sorry, smithtr, excuse me for going off-topic), but his post looks like written ASL and I had trouble with understanding his post.

If the discussion were to continue, I'd have to start a new thread.

it is computer

Question: Which cable company do you have for internet service? Company name?

Question: Which security program do you have in your computer? Program name? McAfee, CA, Norton, or . . . ???

Question: Do you use Internet Explorer (IE) or do you use Mozilla Firefox internet? Which? Name?

Give us more information. Then, we can help you. :)

It is acera kind of names,

it is Avg anti virus on computer.

That is difficult to understand of computer...

i think so setting up on download of mozilla firefoz is good I don't know what is hard to understand...

It is acera kind of names,

it is Avg anti virus on computer.

That is difficult to understand of computer...

i think so setting up on download of mozilla firefoz is good I don't know what is hard to understand...

Did you use Internet Explorer? Just look at picture below if you could get it.
InternetExplorer_1.jpg
internet_explorer.png

internet-explorer.jpg

ie1.jpg

Back