wanted to buy

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
I wanted to buy the following items.......

6.0 GHZ computer with 2.5 GB RAM along with 350 GB harddrive

flying saucer car. if any invented yet?

the offical first MT. DEW can unopened and in good condition. :) (already have a can in good condition that's from 1992)

DeafScuba..

Mint condition of Mountain dew? Ahhhhhh Okay. I got this.
Collecting Mountain dew cans :ugh2:

TinyStrawberry said:
DeafScuba..

Mint condition of Mountain dew? Ahhhhhh Okay. I got this.
Collecting Mountain dew cans :ugh2:

Yep, i collect mt. dew cans :) it's instering seeing different designs as time goes by. every year on jan 1st i take one unopen can and put it on the shelf in my basement, or if there's a special edition like star wars, i keep it too :)

Alrightie.. I'll keep that in mind that DeafScuba collect Mint condition Mountain dew. :D

One more thing: do u now remember me?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Yep, i collect mt. dew cans :) it's instering seeing different designs as time goes by. every year on jan 1st i take one unopen can and put it on the shelf in my basement, or if there's a special edition like star wars, i keep it too :)
I've got most of the Star Wars cans. I'm missing a few. I also wished that I got a couple gold cans as well. They say they will pay you $20 if you send in the gold can. Screw them! I'd rather keep the gold can! I could make more money off of that than just giving it back for a measly $20!

TinyStrawberry said:
Alrightie.. I'll keep that in mind that DeafScuba collect Mint condition Mountain dew. :D

One more thing: do u now remember me?

remember you... hmm i'm starting to refresh my mind right now.. yes i kinda remember you. but we didn't hang out at all, am i right?

Were you at valleyfair this year on deaf events?

VamPyroX said:
I've got most of the Star Wars cans. I'm missing a few. I also wished that I got a couple gold cans as well. They say they will pay you $20 if you send in the gold can. Screw them! I'd rather keep the gold can! I could make more money off of that than just giving it back for a measly $20!

i agree with ya.. saddly i don't have the golden can, didn't got one seesh! :(

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I wanted to buy the following items.......

6.0 GHZ computer with 2.5 GB RAM along with 350 GB harddrive

flying saucer car. if any invented yet?

the offical first MT. DEW can unopened and in good condition. :) (already have a can in good condition that's from 1992)

so anyone have these, i am in need to buy them :) we can make a :deal:

i have one built custom computer at my home 6.0 ghz, 800mhz fsb, p4 ht, 4.0ghz ram memory, video card 250mb and case computer tower, cost me about 400 dollars :)

Back