Wal-Mart announcement tells 'all black people' to leave store

There are so many black people filing lawsuits that I can hardly get into the courthouse. It's a madhouse. NOT!

Oh good, they got him. 16 years old, typical prank.

But that kid won't be hearing the last of it, if I were them, I'd sell the house and move away. He and his family will never live this down.

Kids his age will find out it was him, he better not be attending school, he'll be asking for some serious ass kicking.

Yiz

Oh good, they got him. 16 years old, typical prank.

But that kid won't be hearing the last of it, if I were them, I'd sell the house and move away. He and his family will never live this down.

Kids his age will find out it was him, he better not be attending school, he'll be asking for some serious ass kicking.

Yiz
Maybe not. I'm sure someone will think he has big ballz for doing that.

There are so many black people filing lawsuits that I can hardly get into the courthouse. It's a madhouse. NOT!

That's because all the TV judges are taking a chunk of the load:lol:

Not sure what the demographics on those shows are.

LOL@TXgolfer. Where do they get those people? The same place Jerry Springer used to get his guests? I don't know the demographics but they're all crazy.

What would be a fit punishment for this 16 year old? It needs to be something to where this young kid would never ever think of doing something like this again.

It should be educational .... he isn't quite mature enough to realize just how evil his actions were.

Any suggestions?

What would be a fit punishment for this 16 year old? It needs to be something to where this young kid would never ever think of doing something like this again.

It should be educational .... he isn't quite mature enough to realize just how evil his actions were.

Any suggestions?

Stay at juvenile? I guess so.

Any suggestions?

He's getting plenty of that already with the media, his parents and potential lawsuits against the parents by the black community as well as the court system. It's not gonna die down anytime soon.

Plus the black kids is prolly itchin' to kick his ass.

Yiz

I feel this kid believed "he was funny"...and did not understand (or even care) of the percussions that would happen...Ask any 16 yr/ old how they felt about this and they would more than likely say "it's funny"!

I'm not saying the kid is right, or he is racist, just a jokester wanting attention, and boy, he got it!....Then again, maybe he was "racist"....who knows?

Suppose he got on the microphone and said "All deaf people leave the store"!!...(no one would, they couldn't hear it)......Or, "all wheelchair people hit the road!"....Or "all white crackers leave the store!".....

If it were my son, I'd ground him for 30 days, make him read the book "Roots" and give me a 30 page report on it. And go back to Walmart and apolige....on the microphone, of course!

Would having a NAACP historian give him a 6 week class on lynchings, slavery and the civil rights movement be a good idea?

Of course, this would be *punishment* and may not really sink in to a 16 year old.

Would having a NAACP historian give him a 6 week class on lynchings, slavery and the civil rights movement be a good idea?

Of course, this would be *punishment* and may not really sink in to a 16 year old.

Maybe, maybe not.

The teen brain aren't fully functional because they lack a fully developed frontal lobe...see this article below to a good explanation as how the teen/ young adult brain works.

The Teen Brain: It's Just Not Grown Up Yet : NPR

Yiz

many million trouble teenagers get in jail for lifes or wait till 21 get out jail due laws no matter if teenagers behave or not..

im sure parents have no excuse for trouble teenagers in jail whatsoevers for actions..Example murders family and friends,drugs,and lots of mores..

He is just showing lack of respect and compassion ... like most teens out there (not all though). They do mean things because they think it is funny. It doesn't mean he'll grow up to be racist. What he need is a course on Black Americans.

Malicious mischief perhaps. Nobody was really harmed.

How do know how this made a Black person felt and how about Black child hearing that that racist remark! If my daugther heard some one say that in a store I was had been very angry! Your remark made you a racist

How do know how this made a Black person felt and how about Black child hearing that that racist remark! If my daugther heard some one say that in a store I was had been very angry! Your remark made you a racist

The way I look at it and I know this is difficult to do, but we all gotta realize that even though words may hurt, but it can't be any worse than say a person with a double wide fist making a landing in your face, crushing in your nose and cheekbones. Now that's a world of a hurt!

But like I said, words can hurt, but certainly by no means a physical harm.

That's just me,

Yiz

Back