Virginia ( State) about down pant

I dont like that style either but I dont think it qualifies to have law to forbid it and fine it $50. Its a stupid law and fashions always changes with each decade. In about 10 years, that ugly style will be gone and new fads will replace it.

I just cant wait for the fashion to disppear cuz that is the most gross to look at. It is look like they just got out of the bed and not bother to get dress in the proper way or too lazy. I wish to give them the wedgie. :D

Well, I think its great that maybe some people will start pulling up their pants up and dress decent... People who don't dress decent is very disrespectful towards others. Nobody wants to see other peoples butt cracks and etc... Its plain nasty.. I don't want to get stuck in a check out line at walmart and sit there and see somebody butt! It's very noticeable.. UGGH.. It's not a fashion style, it's that PEOPLE DON'T HAVE RESPECT TOWARDS THEMSELF AND OTHERS!!!!!!!! GOOD it should be a $50 fine!

the only reason people bring new laws in which are pointless is so the state can make more money to give to the politicians, etc......picture this....man on building site in hot weather bending over and showing underwear...not pretty sight. Mr policeman comes along and gives him fine....then Mr Policeman goes to coffee shop for lunch....he sees two pretty/stunning young ladies sat on a wall in hipster trousers and crop tops....you can see their underwear...do you REALLY think he gonna fine the girls too????? NNAAHHHH i don't think so cos he enjoying the view :dance2: :whistle:

zips x
hehehehehehehehe

Back