Video Effects(warning: not for 56k)

Originally posted by SuperHuman
that is me.

Kewlies...you look good! ;) You said you're 6 feet tall, hey? ;)

thank you, yeah i am 5'11" tall.:applause:

Heheh..I wish I were tall...I'm only about 6 inches shorter than you! :o
5 feet and 5 inches! I've dated a couple of tall blokes and that was a big turn on heheheh! :-X

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Heheh..I wish I were tall...I'm only about 6 inches shorter than you! :o
5 feet and 5 inches! I've dated a couple of tall blokes and that was a big turn on heheheh! :-X
oh lol, if u want to be tall than me then just get tall shoes and u will be 7 feet tall or more, good idea? :naughty:

oh lol, if u want to be tall than me then just get tall shoes and u will be 7 feet tall or more, good idea? :naughty:

:rofl: I have platform shoes that makes me a few inches taller! ;) Me bad....but flirting ain't against the law, heh! :) BTW, you're about 12 years younger than I am anyway...and I'm married. :roll:

:rofl: I have platform shoes that makes me a few inches taller! ;) Me bad....but flirting ain't against the law, heh! :) BTW, you're about 12 years younger than I am anyway...and I'm married. :roll:
yeah, i know. but that is life anyway.:mrgreen:

can i see picture of u? please?

nice smile! thank you

:o Well, thanks for the nice compliments. :) I sometimes don't like my smile, don't ask my why..I just do! :P

Ah... finally, we see the man behind the sunglasses!

Hey hey. Got any more to show? Your work is awesome man. Hey think you can modified my avatar. Im trying to add a moon in the background and my pic is crap. If you got the time. :)

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Hey hey. Got any more to show? Your work is awesome man. Hey think you can modified my avatar. Im trying to add a moon in the background and my pic is crap. If you got the time. :)
oh sure! can u send me ur pic? i will make glow moon and more better pic wolf. sound good? do u want look like 3d? check out this..
superman3_copy.jpg

i made it for vvti low rolla.. what do u think?

Aww... can't you remove that copyright image? Putting that kind of copyright image ruins the picture. It would look better if you copyrighted it on the corner or made it a watermark image.

Back