Video Effects(warning: not for 56k)

Originally posted by SuperHuman
that's me :D
blowfire.gif

hey it nice but it so freaky me out lolz :naughty:

lol, thank you. but i am still working on my project.. it like Matrix scene.. i will make stopping a bullet and other more, u know? i will show u soon or later. it will be amazing! :cool:

that's me :D
blowfire.gif

Oooh...scary looking bloke! ;) Can you post a REAL picture of you -- minus the special effects so we can know what you look like? ;)

It works for now. Remember, you have a daily limit so be careful what you upload and announce. Heh!

BTW... it looks kewl!

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Oooh...scary looking bloke! ;) Can you post a REAL picture of you -- minus the special effects so we can know what you look like? ;)
i will show u real picture of me. maybe soon or later.

i will show u real picture of me. maybe soon or later.

Thanks so much...I'm still trying to download the programs you've mentioned to me, but it's so slow downloading them! :( Oh well, have to be patient! Heh...I really want to learn how to make pictures the way you do -- I realise it will take time and patience to succeed that. ;)

:wave:

Grr... another raped Angelfire account! Heh! I'll check back tomorrow morning. :thumb:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Grr... another raped Angelfire account! Heh! I'll check back tomorrow morning. :thumb:
yeah, i saw it. but right now everything is show up :D

Back