Video Chat on PC

Never mind on 10 digit number. It's the local number I was calling long distance. I was supposed to use 866-xxx-xxxx vp200 number when calling my friend. I got it working on P3 purple software. It works nicely on my laptop.

Catty

Yes, I use toll free phone number to work with P3 to call on Sorenson VP instead of local number somedays. Should use 10-digital number under FCC orders rule. but I will wait to see it after November 12.

Yes, I use toll free phone number to work with P3 to call on Sorenson VP instead of local number somedays. Should use 10-digital number under FCC orders rule. but I will wait to see it after November 12.

It works with (866) xxx-xxxx number just fine. I called two of my friends from Hotel Wifi in Branson, Mo and the call went through.

So Try it!

Catty

I have tried

Sorenson VP 100/200
MVP
Oovoo
camfrog
Yahoo
AIM

What about Purple P3?

Well, I afraid that I can't download Purple P3 on my laptop, because the cpu lack for that P3 software. It must require 1 Ghz pentium cpu as well as Z PC100 does. My laptop is 9 years old and very old grr. So, I have considered to buy new laptop next year.

I only have Purple MVP with me right now.

what about yours?

Well, I afraid that I can't download Purple P3 on my laptop, because the cpu lack for that P3 software. It must require 1 Ghz pentium cpu as well as Z PC100 does. My laptop is 9 years old and very old grr. So, I have considered to buy new laptop next year.

what about yours?

You may buy P3 netbook or other netbook at cheap price. I had bought ASUS 1005HAB at $299 from Bestbuy for my business and pleasure trip. Video is good with P3 for video chatting.

I don't know what some of the ones mentioned are, but for video chat I've used Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and Gmail. I did just sign up for Skype, but haven't chatted with anyone on it yet. And I just got a new camcorder so I'm anxious to see how the video chat looks with it.

Lauren

what about yours?
I have three computers, all of them are eligilbe for the P3

I have other older Sony VAIO desktop computers and Mac PowerPC computer in my storage. I have 7 computers now. epic win??? :giggle:
with my 8 computers + 6 other computers around the house which means 14 PC's altogether... is there a competition here?

with my 8 computers + 6 other computers around the house which means 14 PC's altogether... is there a competition here?

MSN-Emoticon-cigar-018.gif

I've used these three, they're in order from best to worst
1. ooVoo
2. Stickam.com
3. Skype

It's just a personal preference, really. I like stickam because it's free and you can have up to 7 people in video chat at once. Only issue is, a lot of older computers can't handle it.

I've used these three, they're in order from best to worst
1. ooVoo
2. Stickam.com
3. Skype

It's just a personal preference, really. I like stickam because it's free and you can have up to 7 people in video chat at once. Only issue is, a lot of older computers can't handle it.
technology advances too fast, you know?

It really does JClarke!
I bought my first laptop when Vista first came about, and it was terrible and buggy. A year later I got another laptop with Vista, with all the kinks ironed out. It's amazing what they can do in a short span of time!

I still hate Vista though. :shock:

It really does JClarke!
I bought my first laptop when Vista first came about, and it was terrible and buggy. A year later I got another laptop with Vista, with all the kinks ironed out. It's amazing what they can do in a short span of time!

I still hate Vista though. :shock:
What's the particular reason YOU hate Vista?

Back