Very cold!!!!

I hate the windy chill. In my hometown will be 13 temp with -7 windy chill tomorrow. It's very cold and windy here. That is good thing because my lease apartment paid for gas and heat. We don't have to pay the bills. Whew! The electric bills will go down because not use A/C for fall, winter and spring seasons.

We are still in the 80s and expecting rain and a cool front :Ohno:. Temps will be dropping into the upper 70's. :giggle: The weather in the midwest is creating a heatwave down here.

Brrr! it's 18 degrees and dropping, but it's been so windy that the windchill is -5 degrees. Friggin' cold!

I don't think guys think that frigid females are any fun. :giggle:

Seriously, I did like the cold a little while in Missouri, but I am glad for the most part to be back in the tropical paradise of Florida.

Seriously, I did like the cold a little while in Missouri, but I am glad for the most part to be back in the tropical paradise of Florida.

I am gonna take a cool shower as im sweating in my bedroom, it's 78 degrees! My parents think everyone wants to be in Florida but ive read that more people are leaving FL than moving in.

Maybe ill find a frigid female in whatever state I move to that I can keep warm with cuddles and feeding her chocolate with hot chocolate milk. Yummy! :D

Taking a cold shower actually warms you up. Cold causes the body's pores to close, so you retain heat.

You're lucky to live in Florida. I love the Tropical paradise!!!! Why not you try go to Michigan or Minnesota for winter season? It's very COLDER!!!! In Minnesota and North Dakota always have below wind chill. Don't forget about Alaska and Canada. :giggle:

Omg! It's getting worse after snow storm, this morning was 10 F. Current 18 F. Wind chill readings 1 below to 6 above zero.

You're lucky to live in Florida. I love the Tropical paradise!!!! Why not you try go to Michigan or Minnesota for winter season? It's very COLDER!!!! In Minnesota and North Dakota always have below wind chill. Don't forget about Alaska and Canada. :giggle:

nevah!!!!!

You remember watching those morning news show when there is an extreme cold snap like -40 F or something in the US and a news reporter throws a hot cup of coffee into the air and turns into ice/snow?

Wonder what happens if you pee in that extreme cold? Maybe that's the fun you're thinking of?

my hometown got frick COLD!! And my hand got cold i hates it but weather says around 20's or 30's between but in daytimes 30's and night 20's

im bring coat all the times and also scarf kept me my neck warm

my hometown got frick COLD!! And my hand got cold i hates it but weather says around 20's or 30's between but in daytimes 30's and night 20's

im bring coat all the times and also scarf kept me my neck warm

I wear T-Shirts in 25 degrees.

it's been freaking cold out lately... this wed was the coldest day of the week, 15 degrees... and no snow either.

Back