Vegetarian or Meat eater

Eat lot of bread than veg/fruit than dairy than meat than candy.

Not all red meat is bad for you. The deer, squirrels (yes :lol:) rabbits, ext are all organically fed and all the fat is removed when they are skinned and not marbled in like pork and cows. Very lean and healthy.
Just don't eat the squirrel brains.

I take that back. Don't eat squirrels from the park. Or anything that eats and drinks from heavily populated areas. I'm sure you can guess why.
I think the squirrels in my back yard would be good eatin' since they raid my bird feeders all the time, and I provide them with fresh water every day.

I think the squirrels in my back yard would be good eatin' since they raid my bird feeders all the time, and I provide them with fresh water every day.

:D i like the grays myself. Not much meat on the reds. 2 or 3 makes a good meal. There is a fast way to skin them but it ruins the hide and i use it for cordage on stuff like bows so i take my time.

I'll eat just about anything. But right now it's about the bread. NOMNOMNOM

70% vegetarian and 30% meat eater. I prefer to eat veggies but sometimes i can't stop my cravings on meat, so i just give in.

I've been vegetarian for 17 years. My family stopped eating it when we moved to Europe to avoid Mad Cow Disease. Clearly that's not a big risk now, but I never started eating it again after moving back to the US because I came back and ate one hot dog and got very sick "re-veg-inizing" (aka eating meat again after so long haha)

I don't miss it. And I don't eat a lot of "fake meat" either. I eat a lot of natural sources of vegetarian protein like nuts and legumes.

I could never be a vegan - I love cheese too much hahaha

I was vegan in college. I have dairy allergy so it's easy for me to avoid cheese, though I do like cheese.
Currently whole foods, plant-based but will eat some certain fish, turkey and local eggs from non-factory farmed hens. My diet is also about half raw.
I avoid soy meat imitations.

veggie,but sometimes i wish someone would force bacon sandwich on me as i not put a fight up

I eat meat and I remember the mad cow scare in Europe..lol I eat anything really, aside from obvioulsy nasty foods like fast foods or greasy crap. 99% of the time I eat whatever I can find, I only eat once a day anyway. I tried to get into vegetarianism, but that kind of food isn't readily available to me.

I'm an ovo-lacto vegetarian. (Eggs and milk,but no meats or fish.)

Diabetes is very prevalent in my family and I hear vegetarians are less likely to get diabetes.

I was a vegan, vegetarian and meat eater. I've been through all the phases. All these sub types of vegetarian always made me mad.

Since the definition of a vegetarian is a non meat eating thing, if you eat eggs and drink milk, you're still just a vegetarian. The eggs we buy in the store are non fertilized, and milk is not a meat. Most vegetarians will fight if eggs is a do or a don't, but if they're store bought and un-fertilized, most say yes, it's okay to eat as a vegetarian.

NOW, as a VEGAN, you can not have anything that was, has been, could have been an animal or FROM an animal. You only eat plants; that's it. So you could be an ovo-lacto VEGAN, but vegetarian would make no sense. Even then, an ovo-lacto vegan would make no sense because that's defeating the purpose of being vegan. So again, you'd just be a vegetarian. Plain and simple.

It always drove me insane people who would also say "I'm a vegetarian but I eat fish." or I'm a vegetarian but I eat chicken." Dear lord, you're not a vegetarian then! You're a meat eater ( Nothing wrong with that! ) and you just eat veggies as a primary diet source!

Ugh, sorry, it seriously drives me crazy how people sub type things that make no sense...

I personally am not a vegetarian any longer, or a vegan. It takes a toll on your health when you can't keep up with all the proper stuff to eat and balance, and I just don't have the time quite frankly. However, I eat about 10% meat, and 90% veggies and fruit. The 10% of meat I eat would be mostly seafood, or chicken. ( light meats ) I don't really eat dark meat ever. Sometimes ( RARELY ) I will have a super craving for a good steak... It happens... =P Nobody's perfect. =P Hehe...

I'm definitely a meat eater. I start feeling sick when trying to subsist on beans and tofu for my protein. I also work out a lot and like to pick up heavy stuff for fun lol

Back