US to spend $200 million a day on Obama's Mumbai visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of rings....kinda weird about Molina getting one, either way, huh? :lol:

That's nothing. I know a few here who have rings through their noses, getting pulled by their hatred of Obama. :lol:

and also.... I'm not sure if TXGolfer is implying that HD should be limited to Americans simply because it represents America. If that's the case, that's not true. The spirit of HD is shared by many countries.
I thought he meant that H-D should be still made in America but could be exported to other countries. That is, they would still be "Made in America" but sold worldwide.

I thought he meant that H-D should be still made in America but could be exported to other countries. That is, they would still be "Made in America" but sold worldwide.

:)

And that is the point. This deal was pretty much done already.....Add the great apologizer to the mix and now we just gave away a factory.

Speaking of rings....kinda weird about Molina getting one, either way, huh? :lol:

Yeah... neat thing. Chris Ray (Giants reliever) had the same situation had Texas won.

SHOULD be. But it doesn't happen that way. Let's wait a couple days and see what Obama has done to curtail the outsourcing of our jobs.

we have a Toyota factory in Kentucky. we should close it, right? and then have it said "Made in Japan" and imported from Japan. right?

It's WAY too expensive to assemble here, do you want to pay a lot more for a HD?

It's all about the scale of economics. The benefit is for us and the India. Why is that so hard for you to see it?

It's WAY too expensive to assemble here, do you want to pay a lot more for a HD?

It's all about the scale of economics. The benefit is for us and the India. Why is that so hard for you to see it?

:laugh2:

yes. explain the HD's decades-long dominance in the market :)

no. This is purely HD's business decision. HD wants to expands its business worldwide.

playing it safe, huh? you wanker..... :cool2:

we all know what you're doing there. beside.... many Americans are driving Japanese cars. They trust Japanese car more than American car. :cool2:

the real truth? "who cares?" :lol:
Many Americans are driving Japanese cars that are "made in America."

The real truth...it is a global economy. To think otherwise is foolish.

we have HD factory in America and it's here to stay.

why? for what?
So they couldn't be falsely sold as the ones that are made in America. Truth in labeling.

So they couldn't be falsely sold as the ones that are made in America. Truth in labeling.
is that even legal? and why is it a big concern? What about our cars?

The cost of outsourcing jobs should be exorbitant.

we have a Toyota factory in Kentucky. we should close it, right? and then have it said "Made in Japan" and imported from Japan. right?
:confused: Why would you say that?

Our imported cars do have the country of origin on them. My Jeep Cherokee, an American brand, says (in Spanish) made in Mexico, etched on the glass, and probably indicated in the VIN. What's wrong with that?

:confused: Why would you say that?

Our imported cars do have the country of origin on them. My Jeep Cherokee, an American brand, says (in Spanish) made in Mexico, etched on the glass, and probably indicated in the VIN. What's wrong with that?

so in that case - you'll have no problem with HD's business move and they would not falsely labeled such thing.

is that even legal? and why is it a big concern? What about our cars?
See #77

Of course it's legal.

Even now, all vehicle manufacturers make different models for different markets. Each country has different emissions standards, for example, so the vehicles must match the requirements. Then, some countries are left drive, some are right drive. There are some models that don't even exist in other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back