US to spend $200 million a day on Obama's Mumbai visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you're saying this trip is wasted? and that we should say "thanks but not thanks" to India's $10 billion dollar investment?

I am saying the trip had very little, if anything, to do with the investment.

seriously, no matter what Obama does for America, conservatives will do ANYTHING to downplay his efforts.

What effort???? :lol: This deal has been in the works a while. This is obama grandstanding for something that was already done.

and also.... I'm not sure if TXGolfer is implying that HD should be limited to Americans simply because it represents America. If that's the case, that's not true. The spirit of HD is shared by many countries.

Where they ride them is not the issue... :lol;

What effort???? :lol: This deal has been in the works a while. This is obama grandstanding for something that was already done.

who initiated the deal? ;)

Thanks to this trip. India will soon purchase 10 of Boeing's C-17 cargo planes, among other things. This is turning out to be a well-thought-out business trip.

Thanks to this trip. India will soon purchase 10 of Boeing's C-17 cargo planes, among other things. This is turning out to be a well-thought-out business trip.

:lol:

Who said I did??

your post #35.
This however....
and plans for Harley-Davidson Motor Company, to open a new assembly plant in India.
is not likely to sit well with many.

How would you know this would not bode well with "many"? What made you say that? why such negativity?

and btw - who is "many" exactly?

The fact of the matter is that this is a trade mission, and it looks like success. We will find out more in a couple of days.

your post #35.

How would you know this would not bode well with "many"? What made you say that? why such negativity?

That doesn't suggest that I have a problem with it. And I never claimed to "know"....hence...likely. No negativity....just a hunch. :)

and btw - who is "many" exactly?

:dunno: remains to be seen

That doesn't suggest that I have a problem with it. And I never claimed to "know"....hence...likely. No negativity....just a hunch. :)

:dunno: remains to be seen
playing it safe, huh? you wanker..... :cool2:

we all know what you're doing there. beside.... many Americans are driving Japanese cars. They trust Japanese car more than American car. :cool2:

the real truth? "who cares?" :lol:

playing it safe, huh? you wanker..... :cool2:

we all know what you're doing there. beside.... many Americans are driving Japanese cars. They trust Japanese car more than American car. :cool2:

the real truth? "who cares?" :lol:

Many

The fact of the matter is that this is a trade mission, and it looks like success. We will find out more in a couple of days.

I was at World Series game 5 when my Giants won....Can I claim I was responsible for their success? When do I get my ring? :lol:

I was at World Series game 5 when my Giants won....Can I claim I was responsible for their success? When do I get my ring? :lol:

Bizarre reasoning so typical of you. You weren't on the team. :)

yes you can get the ring if you're Giants' part owner/VIP/player. Are you claiming that Obama Administration did not play a major role in it?

Speaking of rings....kinda weird about Molina getting one, either way, huh? :lol:

H-D is going to open a plant in India? AS long as those motorcycles are only sold in India or abroad, I don't think it will be a problem for most American HD fans, but if any of those make their way back to the States, there will be Hell('s Angels) to pay.
Good point.

Maybe the ones made for Asian markets would be labeled differently to make a clear distinction. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back