*UPDATE* On Hovrs Mvp

For quicker respond. Make sure when you PM, send your email and name in first message. Then they will quickly invite you to connect.

PMed you :)

I still waiting for to get new purple nbr (probably they're contacting the communication center in my area).

I sent who all PMed me invitition, if not got yet be sure to check spam or junk folder. Sometime ISP put in spam folder.

I already have purple connected from one of these people. I am very patient to wait on these person for invitation accept. I can't pm you under 50 posts :( argh lol :)

I already have purple connected from one of these people. I am very patient to wait on these person for invitation accept. I can't pm you under 50 posts :( argh lol :)

I sent you an email from alldeaf emailer. Click on username and select "send email"

Check your email for my name and email address and send me to invite to connect to you and I will sent one to you to connect to me. Cheers!

Mvp

Can I buy MVP from hovrs? I don't care about free MVP.

Thanks!

HOVRS MVP will be coming late summer or early autumn.

Contact me at my AD private message on information on how to sign up to get your own MVP device.

I will help you go through the process to see if you are eligible for free MVP. I work for HOVRS.

I read other post MVP, they said you can buy MVP cost $300 and get now, call to HOVRS, I read post other

Can I buy MVP from hovrs? I don't care about free MVP.

Thanks!

I think Barney would like this thread.:giggle:

it is actually $299 and it is a reasonable price and better than the overpriced VPADs :lol:

Anyone who wants my invite, please send me your PM with your name and emaila ddress, and I'll be gladly to add you and send the invite. The more, the better!

I need rest from working with HOVRS. Let ALL ADer's purple members invite any friends. :)

I need rest from working with HOVRS. Let ALL ADer's purple members invite any friends. :)

:rofl: You're getting millions and millions of PMs!

AD'ers, you are allowed to send it over to me, I can send you an invite, no worries! (50 posts or more members only)

:rofl: You're getting millions and millions of PMs!

AD'ers, you are allowed to send it over to me, I can send you an invite, no worries! (50 posts or more members only)

:lol: I had worked with new customers in several states. Some ADers had joined up new purple members.

Back