UPDATE for BLACKBERRY USERS

Which IM are you trying to download?? BB msgr?? yahoo or MSN?? let me know as I use to have 7280 which I love the keyboard and now I'm using 8700.

yeah any instant messenger for my bb 7280 (pretty old) Trying download but kept failed say "Error 403" Not Authorization... Wha..a..*cough* joke?
Hate it!

yeah any instant messenger for my bb 7280 (pretty old) Trying download but kept failed say "Error 403" Not Authorization... Wha..a..*cough* joke?
Hate it!
Galaxy, My understandable that you are frustrate with IM program software caused your handheld error or its not work on your BB at all. However, almost all software require the (BB) os 4.0 and up, it will work and running also.

If you have questions, just post this and i will answer yours. ;)

Awww, you are sweet, yes I have 64mb but I was talking about Data Usage oops sorry to get you confused as we don't have unlimited data plan just to let you know, grrrr you guys are pretty lucky!!!! Yeah, the only way to do is get a laptop and read my news as it takes alot of data just to look at the news grr... oh well I'll live!! thanks for your help.
Canuckian, Oh No problem.. thank you for clarfication as avoid to put me into confusion what you talk about. whew.. anyway I wish you good luck if you got new Laptop in future as soon. :)

Galaxy, My understandable that you are frustrate with IM program software caused your handheld error or its not work on your BB at all. However, almost all software require the (BB) os 4.0 and up, it will work and running also.

If you have questions, just post this and i will answer yours. ;)

You are correct, Galaxy, get the updated OS version it should work... also have you been taking out your battery sometimes you need to do that to reset it. I didn't have any problems with IMs when I had 7280 as I know AIM (ramble) was a junk that kept getting disconnected. Why not call the service provider about the error 403, they'll tell ya.. If you are using Rogers, you could check their website that has FAQ of all the issues. Let me know maybe I can help ya.. wink..

Hate it!

PSSTTttt GALAXY great signature and LOGAN is ADORABLE and I love the name!!! CAn I take him home with me?? I don't live too far from you lol smile..

PSSTTttt GALAXY great signature and LOGAN is ADORABLE and I love the name!!! CAn I take him home with me?? I don't live too far from you lol smile..

Great thanks for your compliments 'bout my sig... "Proud Parents of Logan" Me, Logan and my hubby! Ha Ha.. Heck no way taking my baby! He's MINE!! :giggle:

You are correct, Galaxy, get the updated OS version it should work... also have you been taking out your battery sometimes you need to do that to reset it. I didn't have any problems with IMs when I had 7280 as I know AIM (ramble) was a junk that kept getting disconnected. Why not call the service provider about the error 403, they'll tell ya.. If you are using Rogers, you could check their website that has FAQ of all the issues. Let me know maybe I can help ya.. wink..

Yeah.. well pretty crap my pager under Rogers company.. I've spoke w/Rogers and said " Well I'm sorry I cannot help you this one and offer me other kind of brand pager" Likely eh.. :eek3:~ interesting seller pressure on me and offer get new one.. Made me tick off..
My hubby's company will discounted the curve blackberry cost than Rogers' price rip off.. *wait and see find it out soon*

Yeah.. well pretty crap my pager under Rogers company.. I've spoke w/Rogers and said " Well I'm sorry I cannot help you this one and offer me other kind of brand pager" Likely eh.. :eek3:~ interesting seller pressure on me and offer get new one.. Made me tick off..
My hubby's company will discounted the curve blackberry cost than Rogers' price rip off.. *wait and see find it out soon*

7280 isn't that old lol but not as fast as 8700. lol, well I'm planning to sell my 8700 so can't wait !!!
Wow really?? I don't have any problems with Rogers... well tell your hubby to buy me a discounted curve one too!!! pretty please!!! I'll change Logan's diaper and babysit forever lol smile.. did you update the OS?? you can download it from the roger's website.

7280 isn't that old lol but not as fast as 8700. lol, well I'm planning to sell my 8700 so can't wait !!!
Wow really?? I don't have any problems with Rogers... well tell your hubby to buy me a discounted curve one too!!! pretty please!!! I'll change Logan's diaper and babysit forever lol smile.. did you update the OS?? you can download it from the roger's website.

Update OS .. didn't go there yet.. what url ?

still kept error 403

Piece of crap! So I give up!
Cannot wait get bb curve soon when my hubby will order it for me his company.
:D

GalaxyAngel, I just suggest you to get 8700, it is still ROCK AND THE BEST ECONOMY EVER! so anyway retail store selling the 8700 for under $150 or get one free!, you can find somewhere on internet if you were LUCK. ;)

Good Luck!

the TCP and APN settings

From BlackBerryFAQ

What are the TCP and APN settings?

Setup the APN by going to Options >> Advanced Options >> TCP and enter the following information based on your carrier.

Rogers

APN: internet.com

Username: (blank)

Password: (blank)

Note: If this does not work, call Rogers and get the "internet.com Access Point Name" added to your account. If they say it already exists, tell them to load up the records anyway, just to doublecheck.

T-Mobile

APN: wap.voicestream.com

Note: T-Mobile has fixed the port-blocking issue - see this post for more info. In rare cases, it is reported you may need to enter your T-Mobile username and password, the same information used for logging into Unsupported Browser ... If it still does not work properly, just call T-Mobile (call after Feburary 11th, 2005), and ask them to get the "wap.voicestream.com Internet Access Point Name" added to your BlackBerry account at no extra charge.'

Cingular Orange

APN: WAP.CINGULAR

Username: [B]WAP@CINGULAR.COM[/B] --or-- [B]WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM[/B] (<---try one then the other)

Password: CINGULAR1

Formerly, it used to be difficult to get this to work on Cingular but in December 2005, a new Internet Browser Icon suddenly appeared on Cingular BlackBerry units. When this happened, it also suddenly became easier to use Cingular BlackBerry with TCP/IP. If you are still having problems, please click here.

Cingular Blue

APN: proxy

Try using these settings if you are on the former AT&T network, instead of the Cingular settings.

A special thanks to Mark Rejhon

Google Calendar Now Syncs to Your BlackBerry!

Sync Your BlackBerry Calendar with Google Calendar

screenshotgooglesyncvc5.jpg

screenshotsyncxm9.jpg

I just wanted to expreiment Google sync on my BB. Well done Google sync integrating so well with the Blackberry! You should give a try too!

Fire up your BlackBerry browse and head on over to Google Sync and install the Google Sync for mobile application. Once installed, simply click on the Google Sync icon, login to your Google Account and you're done. Your BlackBerry Calendar app will now always be synchronized with your Google Calendar. And in case you're wondering, it does work both ways - events created/edited on your handheld will sync back to your Google Calendar. THANKS GOOGLE!

Good Luck, ;)

Get More Information on Google Sync <<

Last night, the icon for Napster Mobile showed up on my BB screen. I've never downloaded or accessed Napster, so I was surprised to see it there. It is above the "message" icons. How did it get there?

Last night, the icon for Napster Mobile showed up on my BB screen. I've never downloaded or accessed Napster, so I was surprised to see it there. It is above the "message" icons. How did it get there?

what's Napster mobile?

Have anyone tried Jivetalk and want to see what's y'll opinons on it

Back