UPDATE for BLACKBERRY USERS

GMail Moblile Gets An Update

I really love Gmail apps on my device!

Today, GMail Mobile receives the update. If you don’t have your GMail account set to push email directly to your device via BIS, GMail Mobile is a nice alternative.

The updated version of GMail Mobile is faster then the the 1.0 release and allows you to view attachments such as pictures, Word documents, and .PDF files.

You can download GMail Mobile by point your devices’ browsers to Gmail

I really love Gmail apps on my device!

Today, GMail Mobile receives the update. If you don’t have your GMail account set to push email directly to your device via BIS, GMail Mobile is a nice alternative.

The updated version of GMail Mobile is faster then the the 1.0 release and allows you to view attachments such as pictures, Word documents, and .PDF files.

You can download GMail Mobile by point your devices’ browsers to Gmail

How this work when you have it on Jivetalk?? do I have to delete the old version from jivetalk then reset to the newest version?? thanks for the info..

How this work when you have it on Jivetalk?? do I have to delete the old version from jivetalk then reset to the newest version?? thanks for the info..
Oppps now I see Jivetalk doesn't change but I did update my bb to the latest version.. it's looking really nice and yeah it's faster!!! thanks...

Canuc, Your question confuse me, I amn't sure whats your question about? Gmail is not for jivetalk. Gmail apps and Jivetalk apps are different.

Your question is if you have to delete the ole version of BB google talk off and reload new version on BB by OTA, am I correct? You don't have to, just new version will replace old verison, which as new version itself will delete old version as replace. that what are you talk about, am I right?

BB GoogleTalk IM and Yahoo! IM apps are free for blackberry users, who don't have JiveTalk software on their device. they want to use them as free instead to pay third party apps. get it?

There are many ways to chat on a BlackBerry. There are more than 10 different brands of chat software programs, and JiveTalk is the best brand of chat software. JiveTalk can do AIM,ICQ,MSN,Yahoo,Google all in one software program. But RIM also provides free chat software (albiet not as good as JiveTalk) if you prefer something free.

So you just choose one method of chat. Or even have two installed on BlackBerry. It's like having both Internet Explorer and Mozilla installed, and you can choose between the two!

Canuc, Your question confuse me, I amn't sure whats your question about? Gmail is not for jivetalk. Gmail apps and Jivetalk apps are different.

Your question is if you have to delete the ole version of BB google talk off and reload new version on BB by OTA, am I correct? You don't have to, just new version will replace old verison, which as new version itself will delete old version as replace. that what are you talk about, am I right?

BB GoogleTalk IM and Yahoo! IM apps are free for blackberry users, who don't have JiveTalk software on their device. they want to use them as free instead to pay third party apps. get it?

OMG!!!! sorry I didn't realize what I was talking about it was like 3 am when I did this.. duh me!!! thanks for straighten me out lmao!!! (blushing, bow my head under my desk)

OMG!!!! sorry I didn't realize what I was talking about it was like 3 am when I did this.. duh me!!! thanks for straighten me out lmao!!! (blushing, bow my head under my desk)
Canuc, No problems. ;) no need to be blushing yourself .. I am very understandable!

Live Search for BlackBerry!

(Oct '07) - Just Released: Live Search for BlackBerry!

MSFT've just announced a new version of the Live Search application for BlackBerry devices. This one's been re-designed from the ground up with a completely new UI, simple network detection, GPS integration and a lot more!

Download it by pointing your BlackBerry browser to:

wls live

I do like this application so far. Maps load fast and zoom works well! I think this apps is better than Google maps in my own honestly opinion.

Capitol of Sacramento:

screenshotsaccapitol4pg9.png

screenshotsaccapitol3pr5.png

screenshotsaccapitol2ii0.png

screenshotsaccapitoluv3.png

screenshotsaccapitol5kr7.png

five of maps on BB show as you see those.

img00396nmm4.jpg

as in real live I took a picture of capitol.
========

screenshotwhereiusedtolrf6.png

I grew up that place is my hood: Wow I can see that my father is still live that area. :P

Encourage all bb users upgrade from Y!IM 1.0 to 2.0 ASAP!

screenshotupdatebbyahoolc6.jpg

You can see ole version of 1.0.95 replaced by new version 2.0.33

screenshotnewyahoo3bj9.jpg

New v2.0. of what is inside Yahoo IM feature:

interface

bar

Photo icon

More Options

Chat history

If you head over to mobile.blackberry.com on your BlackBerry you will see that they have new versions of Yahoo Instant Messenger for BlackBerry and Google Talk for BlackBerry available for you to download.

I’ve only downloaded the Google Talk client as of yet and from what I see so far it appears to be a significant upgrade to the interface. You can see the profile pictures of yourself and your contacts.

Free BlackBerry download…

Good Luck
I add some features I did not notice what the capable yahoo is?

Is it possible to send media file?

You bet!

When you're in an IM conversation, you can simply drag-and-drop one or more files right into the conversation Mobile/ window. The other person will be invited to "Accept" the file or "Decline" the file transfer. Either way, you will be notified of their decision, and if they choose to accept the file transfer, your IM Mobile/ window will show the progress of the file transfer.

During an IM conversation, you can also click the menu and click Send a File.

You can also drag-and-drop a file onto a contact in your Messenger List, even when you’re not currently IMing that person. So there!

In a single file transfer, you can also transfer an unlimited number of files to anyone on your Messenger List. The number of files that can be transferred at one time during a conversation with someone who is on your Messenger List.

screenshotsendmediaes2.jpg

screenshotwhichtype2ad9.jpg

screenshottyping2lc8.jpg

My friend use BB, I sent the file directly to whom had BB.

screenshottranferfiles2jq8.jpg

this is better than send file thru MMS.. heheh.. I courage you load new version of Y!IM 2.0 directly your BB browser by jad files. If you didn't. Y!IM 2.0 will not work to transfer files/ pictures on Y!IM 1.0 versions.

Recent, Research in Motion has released updated clients for Google Talk and Yahoo! Messenger. I don’t use Google Talk, however, the new Yahoo! Messenger version 2.0.38 doesn’t seem to do anything different the the previous update, 2.0.35. These latest releases are just fixes to bugs reported in earlier versions.

If you would like to get the latest versions of Googe Talk or Yahoo! Messenger for BlackBerry, head on over to mobile.blackberry.com

about download for instant messaging

On Blackberry Curve 8320 ( T-Mobile )
there already have ready instant messaging everything are yahoo ,aol ,icq ,window live , Google talk and blackberry messenger.
no need download . That why I am happy on my blackberry curve on T-mobile . Also have wifi ,too
:ily:

I don't think they're planning to release 8320. They probably will go directly to 9000-series in 2008.

I like the 8310 better than 8320 because I like GPS better than WiFi.
(8310 has GPS but NO WiFi ...... but 8320 has WiFi but NO GPS)
I don't need WiFi in my BlackBerry because I use WiFi on my laptop...
And I get good Rogers reception almost everywhere...

Darn it, alot of data making me go over lately, I find that pretty strange cause I use to do the same as before till now.. grrr.. I wish they hurry up and make the monthly lower like everyone else... sigh!!! Question, do jivetalk takes up alot of data usage?? I do liked the blackberry help news such as cnn.com, abc.com which I have a ritual every nite before bed to read it in bed but now after what I saw on my bill, I'll have to stop... ack!!! they are telling me to upgrade to the 100 a month for 200mb data...any suggestions???

Darn it, alot of data making me go over lately, I find that pretty strange cause I use to do the same as before till now.. grrr.. I wish they hurry up and make the monthly lower like everyone else... sigh!!! Question, do jivetalk takes up alot of data usage?? I do liked the blackberry help news such as cnn.com, abc.com which I have a ritual every nite before bed to read it in bed but now after what I saw on my bill, I'll have to stop... ack!!! they are telling me to upgrade to the 100 a month for 200mb data...any suggestions???
Canuckan, OUCH! I really hope you figure to solve your budget..

My answer is jivetalk use data for F R E E!, unlike SMS usage/ charge.

NOTE: beejive :: JiveTalk mobile messaging already mentioned: JiveTalk™ uses your phone's data plan - No per message charges. ;)

Canuckan, OUCH! I really hope you figure to solve your budget..

My answer is jivetalk use data for F R E E!, unlike SMS usage/ charge.

NOTE: beejive :: JiveTalk mobile messaging already mentioned: JiveTalk™ uses your phone's data plan - No per message charges. ;)

Yeah as you know that we canadians are paying three times as much as you all in data plan... we only get 25mb but I got a double which is 50mb for 65 a month but that's not including the taxes, service access cost and blahh... so I think it was the blackberry help news that I like to look at abc.com, cnn.com ack... I still have to get a laptop soooner than expected lol... as well my 8700 doesn't have wifi access.. so figures!! oh yes JIVETALK is free!!! i love it!!!

Yeah as you know that we canadians are paying three times as much as you all in data plan... we only get 25mb but I got a double which is 50mb for 65 a month but that's not including the taxes, service access cost and blahh... so I think it was the blackberry help news that I like to look at abc.com, cnn.com ack... I still have to get a laptop soooner than expected lol... as well my 8700 doesn't have wifi access.. so figures!! oh yes JIVETALK is free!!! i love it!!!
Canuckain, Good Afternoon/ Evening!

Yes, I do sometime read news on BB while I am in bedtime, But In every morning, most time I wake up to grab my curve to read news and weathers. and even check IMs before I jump out of bed, Ha!

Internet browser and IMs use data only as 7/24/365, no else.. trust my words, please.

Why you need to upgrade 100mb? why need more mb for BB? C'mon, huh.. Did you know that BB 8700's Memory has 64 MB limit. No kidding! You should stay 50mb which is a good enuff and your very wise budget . I am here to help you out of finance trouble. ;)

On BB Home Screen> Options> Status> see File as Bytes much left you have. Or You can jump as shortcut on key: "ALT", "Shift" and "H" all sametime, it will appear on BB see File (Memory) as bytes that how much left you have. Good luck!

I hope this solve your issues.

Last edited:
Canuckain, Good Afternoon/ Evening!

Yes, I do sometime read news on BB while I am in bedtime, But In every morning, most time I wake up to grab my curve to read news and weathers. and even check IMs before I jump out of bed, Ha!

Internet browser and IMs use data only as 7/24/365, no else.. trust my words, please.

Why you need to upgrade 100mb? why need more mb for BB? C'mon, huh.. Did you know that BB 8700's Memory has 64 MB limit. No kidding! You should stay 50mb which is a good enuff and your very wise budget . I am here to help you out of finance trouble. ;)

On BB Home Screen> Options> Status> see File as Bytes much left you have. Or You can jump as shortcut on key: "ALT", "Shift" and "H" all sametime, it will appear on BB see File (Memory) as bytes that how much left you have. Good luck!

I hope this solve your issues.

Awww, you are sweet, yes I have 64mb but I was talking about Data Usage oops sorry to get you confused as we don't have unlimited data plan just to let you know, grrrr you guys are pretty lucky!!!! Yeah, the only way to do is get a laptop and read my news as it takes alot of data just to look at the news grr... oh well I'll live!! thanks for your help.

I tried download for instant messenger in my blackberry 7280 but no luck..

Having hard time to get it.. *wailling*

I tried download for instant messenger in my blackberry 7280 but no luck..

Having hard time to get it.. *wailling*

Which IM are you trying to download?? BB msgr?? yahoo or MSN?? let me know as I use to have 7280 which I love the keyboard and now I'm using 8700.

Back