Unbelievable

Drinking lots of water may prevent migraines. FYI. :D

When I have migraine I feel so dumb
Like an old rotten, ant infested wood stump
My temple is throbbing, my eye is pulsating
My neck is all knots, my twisted belly's aching
Please don't come any closer, my sweetie
as right now I feel dangerously vomit-y..

smiley-sick030.gif

Thanks, guys, for your sympathy! :cuddle:

Fuzzy
:hug: I made mistake too when I have a bad headache , I just want to sleep it off.

When I have migraine I feel so dumb
Like an old rotten, ant infested wood stump
My temple is throbbing, my eye is pulsating
My neck is all knots, my twisted belly's aching
Please don't come any closer, my sweetie
as right now I feel dangerously vomit-y..

smiley-sick030.gif

Thanks, guys, for your sympathy! :cuddle:

Fuzzy
As a former migraine sufferer, I can totally empathize with you. Sometimes I wished someone would take a drill to my brain.

Wish I could do more for you but :hug:

Maybe he said sorry because he felt bad for how dumb she was

I apologized to Deaf Ducky for mistaking her with WDYS
and I am a she :)
Fuzzy

I'm so confused now.

1. I thought deafnerdmommy was referring to iMaisie saying sorry to the woman with the insane comment (btw as I understand it iMaisie is female...?)

and
2. DeafDucky is a boy.

Deaf Ducky:

↑I'm so confused now.

1. I thought deafnerdmommy was referring to iMaisie saying sorry to the woman with the insane comment (btw as I understand it iMaisie is female...?)

I can't believe I did that - sorry, Deaf Ducky!!

:eek3: now it's my turn to be confused

1. then why did DeafNerdMommy quoted me?

Audiofuzzy said:
I can't believe I did that - sorry, Deaf Ducky!!
DeafNerdMommy said:
Maybe he said sorry because he felt bad for how dumb she was
DeafNerdMommy,Yesterday at 9:25 PM

2. Ok, you are a he, I'll try to remember that, hehehehehehe :)

Fuzzy

How did you manage to get them to go away?
I really don't know. I had them terribly from about age 21 until about 45. Then, they just went away. But, after that, I developed severe chronic hives. So, it could be they were auto-immune/stress related conditions. :dunno:

I really don't know. I had them terribly from about age 21 until about 45. Then, they just went away. But, after that, I developed severe chronic hives. So, it could be they were auto-immune/stress related conditions. :dunno:
Ek, that is not much better... was hoping you had a better outcome...
I have had chronic migraines and headaches since as far back as I remember....

I have had a few people say some rude things. I have been driving for Uber for a couple months now, and each of my passengers gets a notification that I am hearing impaired. I like this, kind of. It lets the un inebriated passengers know that they need to speak clearly and concisely, and that I will probably have to look at them when they are talking (which I do not do when I drive).

Other passengers, however, think the notification means I am completely deaf. Out of the numerous passengers I have taken so far, only one passenger said something incredibly offensive, thinking I could not hear him at all. I pretended to not hear him - as he was drunk.

I don't really want to repeat what he said - as it would make everyone's blood boil here. I am a professional though, and I am thick skinned, so I refrained from slamming on the brakes and giving him whiplash.

If the incident that happened in the OP had happened to me, I would have ignored it and kept on signing. If the person touched me again, I would give them a stern warning to keep their hands off of me - that in no condition whatsoever will they ever touch me again. I would be smiling and be polite while saying it, no need to escalate the situation - you never know just how crazy some people can be. If the harassment continued, I would change seats. I would avoid confrontation and I would be polite and nice about it. If the person touched me a third time (harassment now becomes assault), I would break the finger they touched me with by grabbing it and bending it all the way back to their forearm.

Politely of course.

Last edited:
The man in red seem to be really focused on the groin. The one in white strangely seem to like the pain.

Me, I like what I see :)

Fuzzy

I have had a few people say some rude things. I have been driving for Uber for a couple months now, and each of my passengers gets a notification that I am hearing impaired. I like this, kind of. It lets the un inebriated passengers know that they need to speak clearly and concisely, and that I will probably have to look at them when they are talking (which I do not do when I drive).

Other passengers, however, think the notification means I am completely deaf. Out of the numerous passengers I have taken so far, only one passenger said something incredibly offensive, thinking I could not hear him at all. I pretended to not hear him - as he was drunk.

I don't really want to repeat what he said - as it would make everyone's blood boil here. I am a professional though, and I am thick skinned, so I refrained from slamming on the brakes and giving him whiplash.

If the incident that happened in the OP had happened to me, I would have ignored it and kept on signing. If the person touched me again, I would give them a stern warning to keep their hands off of me - that in no condition whatsoever will they ever touch me again. I would be smiling and be polite while saying it, no need to escalate the situation - you never know just how crazy some people can be. If the harassment continued, I would change seats. I would avoid confrontation and I would be polite and nice about it. If the person touched me a third time (harassment now becomes assault), I would break the finger they touched me with by grabbing it and bending it all the way back to their forearm.

Politely of course.

A guy that no longer lived at my condo called a name and said it so I couldn't hear him but I was able to read the ass lips! I reported to my condo and told the manger to let the guy know I can read lips and he better watch out what he said to me. No one liked the guy and Finlay hated him too , I always knew he was a smart dog !

well, since you have P they could be related. perhaps once you started treating P, your M got better due to meds you take?
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282678.php

but also, you are right it could be AI related. or hormonal. if you don't mind me asking, when did you start perimenopause?

Fuzzy

well, since you have P they could be related. perhaps once you started treating P, your M got better due to meds you take?
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282678.php
No, the timeline doesn't work with that. The migraines quit decades before the Parkinson's started.

but also, you are right it could be AI related. or hormonal. if you don't mind me asking, when did you start perimenopause?

Fuzzy
That's ancient history but it could have been related to hormonal changes.

I'm still learning ASL so I forget that there are other types of Sign. What is JSL?

No, the timeline doesn't work with that. The migraines quit decades before the Parkinson's started.
That's ancient history but it could have been related to hormonal changes.

what I meant, did the migraine started disappearing about the time your perimenopause started?

Fuzzy

Back