Unbelievable

what I meant, did the migraine started disappearing about the time your perimenopause started?

Fuzzy
I really didn't keep track of those dates to make a comparison. At the time, I didn't know that the migraines wouldn't come back. I'm just guessing now as I look back. The times seem close but I can't prove cause and effect.

My dad and his mom also had migraines. My grandma had them at least into her 80's. I don't know if hereditary is a factor. :dunno:

A guy that no longer lived at my condo called a name and said it so I couldn't hear him but I was able to read the ass lips! I reported to my condo and told the manger to let the guy know I can read lips and he better watch out what he said to me. No one liked the guy and Finlay hated him too , I always knew he was a smart dog !

Don't see how reporting a guy for saying something to a condo manager would have done anything. Kind of feels like a waste of the manager's time. Guy wasn't threatening (that I know of) or anything... just being an ass.

*smh*

Best thing to do is ignore the guy (since he probably was an ass to everybody anyway) or maybe give him the finger.

I really didn't keep track of those dates to make a comparison. At the time, I didn't know that the migraines wouldn't come back. I'm just guessing now as I look back. The times seem close but I can't prove cause and effect.

My dad and his mom also had migraines. My grandma had them at least into her 80's. I don't know if hereditary is a factor. :dunno:
I have a niece that get
I think that was the best response it makes me think of something that Jesus would do
Not everyone believe in Jesus , I don't I am Jewish.

Hereditary is definitely a factor as migraine most likely is hereditary.
if one of your parents have migraine, the chances of you inheriting it is 50%.
If both of your parents have migraine, then your risk of inheriting it goes up to 75%.

And it's okay if you don't remember. of course you wouldn't know back then you may want to know :)
but it is possible hormones did played big role in your case. looks like, anyway.
I know in my case, once I finished menopause they definitely lessened. things started changing in peri-menopausal period.

Fuzzy

I used to get white headaches, dunno if migraines, in my mid 20s til late 30's. I would curl up in a ball and weep. I Quit all sodas and nitrates (processed meats) and it went away. Dunno if that was a factor or not.

I used to get white headaches, dunno if migraines, in my mid 20s til late 30's. I would curl up in a ball and weep. I Quit all sodas and nitrates (processed meats) and it went away. Dunno if that was a factor or not.

Yes it could have been. what do you mean by "white"? you had a visual disturbances, like zigzag flashing?

Oh wow! This thread exploded, so many responses and conversations :eek:

I know he was Jewish, I was telling people this years ago and they didn't believe me. But I still don't follow him . I am not saying anymore this thread could get locked .

Jesus was Jewish!? How did I not know this :dizzy: Then again, not that I follow any religions or anything. Although I have dabbled in some Paganism in my youth :mrgreen:

Oh wow! This thread exploded, so many responses and conversations :eek:

Jesus was Jewish!? How did I not know this :dizzy: Then again, not that I follow any religions or anything. Although I have dabbled in some Paganism in my youth :mrgreen:
People didn't believe me when I told them so you're not alone .

Yes it could have been. what do you mean by "white"? you had a visual disturbances, like zigzag flashing?
Not my best description, but the headaches were so bad I had white flashes. No, zigzag as you described tho. I was also sensitive to light during an episode.

Not my best description, but the headaches were so bad I had white flashes. No, zigzag as you described tho. I was also sensitive to light during an episode.

sounds like ocular migraines. Two of my friends have similar types migraines. I think mine fall in that category but really not sure.

Hard to say, as flashes and zigzags are classic symptoms in migraine with aura.
Retinal (ocular) migraine involves repeated bouts of short–lasting, diminished vision or blindness.

Retinal migraine is a rare condition, I am not even sure if it an eye condition or neurological disorder.
migraine with aura is not (comparing to retinal migraine) that rare. but on the whole, migraine with aura
is much rarer that common migraine (without visual disturbances).

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...e/expert-answers/ocular-migraine/faq-20058113

there different types of migraine aura, here's some of them:

just a few most common types of migraine aura.

Fuzzy

hmm interesting. No idea what's going on with mine then lol. what I see in my right eye is somewhat similar to the last one minus the brightness on the edge. Just one big fog (and pain behind the eye- not to mention light doesn't help).
I know one friend does get ocular ones but have never asked exactly what she experiences. The other SAYS she gets visual auras...(not sure how much i believe lol).

Thanks for the videos!

Interesting! I never had a migraine. My mom sees bubbles when she gets migraine.

Back