Twitter!

deafteen90

Sorry Yes, Alex said on here we could post our twitter names

Nope... My husband told me about it...and I did checked it out and not interested in it.

I just have enough with few forums that I am on right now.

Deaf parent, AllDeaf, Facebook, I am pregnant forum, myspace (will close soon, since I lost interested in it) and deaf-bikers (rarely use it)

So that's enough for me. :lol:

I dont go on many websites, i guess thats why im always on here, as no other websites to go on. I have facbook(only check once or twice a day) my blog, reading other blogs, and Alldeaf.com

I prefer up to 5, that's it. However I have 6. Deaf-biker maybe 1-2 times a week..too boring right now. So may leave there. Myspace, same as well that.

I don't need 50 websites to go visit..blah! Just up to 5 is enough and easy for me to remember, user names, pw etc. Too many I would lost count! :lol:

I dont go on many websites, i guess thats why im always on here, as no other websites to go on. I have facbook(only check once or twice a day) my blog, reading other blogs, and Alldeaf.com

I have the same user name for most websites. This before was deafteen90, twitter is deaf90 but hardly go on and my real name is facebook

You could set up as a privacy, and you could choose some friends of yours. :)

If you don't want to post some personals on twitter, you can post another blog or different link.

I just did that before. :)

Forget to mention - I do have my twitter. If you want to follow me up, send me a via PM.

Gee, another social network? Well, facebook is all I need for now. I don't want to join too many different sites. I have not checked myspace in a long while. I've been using facebook quite often now since I find my old classmates thru there. :)

Yep same here too. I am not interest to have another social network. Facebook is enough for me. It's better for me cos of classmates and friends I have known for years are there. Even my boss is in my list too. I have myspace too but I rarely goes there and I will close it soon.

That's awesome Calvin. :D I never thought about reconnecting with old classmates using Facebook. I found all of my classmates through classmates.com.

Yeah, I did have classmates.com just as a regular, not a gold member. Facebook is another place to find classmates and old friends and browsing thru their profiles for free once you add them to the friends list. :)

Yeah, I did have classmates.com just as a regular, not a gold member. Facebook is another place to find classmates and old friends and browsing thru their profiles for free once you add them to the friends list. :)

That's right. I forgot about the fact that one needs to be a Gold Member at classmates.com in order to receive e-mail. I'm a Gold Member myself and have been for many years.

I might give Facebook a try. I think it would be great to find some of the classmates I've been unable to reach using classmates.com. :)

Too many for me now. No personal space like myspace. Twitter just nothing and facebook too.

mytractorforum
plowsite
lawnsite
Alldeaf
techimo
AntiqueTractorsForum
lawn mower central
ford truck Enthusiasts

more to list but those I use same username but password is different

Sometime it slow day

myspace I don't check OFTEN but honest it useless. I am think close it

I have no desire to Twitter. I don't care if celebs use it or not, I'm just not interested in it because I know I will create the account, put something in one time and forget about it and it will be a dead account for years to come.

No thanks.

Alldeaf.com, Myspace.com, and Facebook.com are good enough for me.

I created an account with twitter because my daughter is on it and begged me to. I really do not understand how it works at all. Is it like a FB status update only we update on what we do like every hour or so? Seems kinda excessive to me...

Also, I clicked on a few celebrities so are they really updating on what they are doing using twitter or their PR's?

I created an account with twitter because my daughter is on it and begged me to. I really do not understand how it works at all. Is it like a FB status update only we update on what we do like every hour or so? Seems kinda excessive to me...

Also, I clicked on a few celebrities so are they really updating on what they are doing using twitter or their PR's?

Hey Shel, Most of the celebs do their own updating. It is like facebook status update and you can update as much as you like or as little as you like. You can answer back to what people say, even the celebrities but most times they probably wont see what you say as they have so many people following. You can follow me twitter.com/candybrowneyes

Back