TV Series/Sitcom

You mean... Star Trek: The Next Generation?

I watched the entire Star Trek series from The Original Series to Enterprise. Took me 2 years 2 months to finish it all. :)

Yes. You are right! I mean Star Trek: The Next Generations. Wow!!! That was a long haul!:cool2:

Yes. You are right! I mean Star Trek: The Next Generations. Wow!!! That was a long haul!:cool2:
Yep... 28 seasons!

3 seasons of Star Trek: The Original Series
7 seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation
7 seasons of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
7 seasons of Star Trek: Voyager
4 seasons of Star Trek: Enterprise

and... 10 movies. I'm looking forward to the 11th movie.

I saw a few episodes of each series in the past... but I never really understood the significance of what happened on the shows/movies. When I started all over from the beginning, it all made sense. Now, I can imagine the world from a Trekkie point of view. ;)

The Office
Heroes
Project Runway
Lost
Life on Mars
House
Mad Men
Burn Notice
King of the Hill
30 Rock

i used to watch tv but not so much anymore.

top 10 tv shows for me though are....

1) married with children
2) sopranos
3) prison break
4) 24
5) weeds.
6) Dexter
7) The wonder years (as a kid obviously)
8) the simpsons
9) ER
10) Six Feet Under

-House
-SVU
-Monk
-Psych
-Burn Notice
-ESPN 1 and 2
-CSNB [Comcast Sports Network Bay]
-CSI Las Vegas and Miami
-Phineas and Ferb
-Little People, Big World
-MacGyver [old school, but i still love it]
-Heroes [Hayden P., thats reason why i watch, lol]
-Walker,Texas Ranger!
-... too many to list....

I love to watch:
-Grey's Anatomy
-PRISON BREAK--((MY FAVORITE))
-E.R.
-Lost
-Deal or No Deal
-The Simpsons
-The Wonder Years
-Roseanne
-The Hills
-O.C.
-I love Lucy
-According to Jim

Lately I'm getting so addicted to both Knight Rider 2008 with the Mustang KITT and My Own Worst Enemy. What's even more better is watching them as full espiodes on the INTERNET! My Own Worst Enemy is sure a interesting spy story. If I get so confused after watching one episode, I will say that's a damn good story :)

Not to worry both have CC on the Internet episodes. Having them on the Internet is a godsend for me, as I work at nights, I can watch KR-2K8 and MOWE anytime I want to. No more missing a lot of episodes I want to watch with my work schedule.

I also got a serious addiction to CSI, CSI Miami and CSI New York too. However CBS sucks not CC their episodes online unlike ABC, NBC and FOX.

Otherwise I will never forget many shows from the past to the present that I liked such as Quantum Leap, Matt Houston, The Fall Guy, Knight Rider 1982 with the Trans-Am KITT, The Dukes of Hazzard, and countless others I have watched during my 37 years :)

Back