Took A Picture of My Artwork

Some of you would like me to continue to post up more artwork, here one.

This artwork was drawn in the 90s and it comes with only color charcoal. This was an actual image of a family dog laying still outside name Rusty. I drew him before his near death.

Family%2BDog%2BName%2BRusty.jpg

Native and America

Here another artwork. It all color pencil within a Native and America style.

IMG_20120501_144558.jpg

wow,i looking at the symbolism.the native american his eyes are dead is it cos blind to what was happing with manhatten(IT was manhatten was it)i get it libety no scales and sinking fast,clever picture

wow,i looking at the symbolism.the native american his eyes are dead is it cos blind to what was happing with manhatten(IT was manhatten was it)i get it libety no scales and sinking fast,clever picture

When you state about manhatten, do you mean an area part of the New York City island name Manhattan which the Wappinger tribes in 1600s sold their land to the Dutch people?

If yes, the artwork I drew was not only mention of that idea. The artwork I created was mainly symbolism by how the whole nation America lands had been overcome by not the Native American tribes. The lands were once all native country and healthy. This land of America had become a tech city land. We see the tower of city in each state. We see many environmental problems such fire, heat, tornado or flood. We see how we have grown within many new problems of life and crime because of how we tend to continue creating new idea of business and law. A beautiful environment country that was once everywhere was a healthy way to live which the Native had miss about.

I am not the native blood and I like the idea living in the wilderness landscape and I do respect what many Native people had lost what they once roam this land. I once live in a country and I know what the best to live in a country than in a city.

Simply amazing. You have some serious talent, you should get an agent or maybe show some of your works to the galleries around where you are. (you also should post the Sorenson art on the Sorenson website) I am sure they'll love it!

I'm an artist but after seeing the drawings on this thread, I realized I suck at drawing details. All my work seems plain and simple. Kudos to all you artists, keep up the good work.

I'm an artist but after seeing the drawings on this thread, I realized I suck at drawing details. All my work seems plain and simple. Kudos to all you artists, keep up the good work.

If you have been drawing or painting from time to time and profolios your past artwork or people had mention you an artist, I would think you're still concur an good not suck artist. Whatever how it look, I have seen an odd and weird artwork which was hard to believe the artist benefit it.

Show your artwork here, it's no harm to show. ;)

I have just completed one of my artwork today (7/13/2012). I though of sharing my artworks here for the first time and will continue adding more.

This artwork you're seeing is a copy like the Avengers movies. I add the Sorenson idea into the Avengers. The face of the ironman is the only face I replace with one of the Sorenson guy. I also replace the word Marvel into Sorenson VRS.

The reason I did this artwork was for my friend's, friend who works at the Sorenson company. What ya think of this artwork?

S-Avengers+Finish.jpg

I would be care about using other people art work in your art. There are copyright laws .

China lifestyle

Since most of you all wanted to see more of my artwork, I got one that is a China lifestyle. This one is all shades of black to gray marker.

China+look.jpg

I would be care about using other people art work in your art. There are copyright laws .

Just to have you know, I am careful. This artwork ins't making out for business. Even the Sorenson guy who have this artwork isn't using for business or market it. It a matter of friendship who wanted something to showoff on their office wall or at home.

Thanks for showing your personal artworks. Keep drawing and painting!

I've been drawing for years. I think I am a good artist but not as good as I want to be. I have no problem outlining but I fail to master what I really see.

For example: Can you see the branches on tree? After 50 tries to make it look realistic, I gave up and just scribble.
D3EDC5C8-A221-4D3D-A6D3-9A832C19EE23-18154-00002C6EA4148399.jpg

The guy on the left, I saw it from a picture online but I changed his clothes and add top hat. This is my favorite.
CC57E53E-DF53-4766-9DFF-876635465828-18154-00002C6EB7E5F4C1.jpg

Comparing your work to mine, your drawing look more professional. I wish I have your talent.

I've been drawing for years. I think I am a good artist but not as good as I want to be. I have no problem outlining but I fail to master what I really see.

For example: Can you see the branches on tree? After 50 tries to make it look realistic, I gave up and just scribble.
D3EDC5C8-A221-4D3D-A6D3-9A832C19EE23-18154-00002C6EA4148399.jpg

Comparing your work to mine, your drawing look more professional. I wish I have your talent.

Ahh... What a beautiful artwork you got there. The first artwork of Winter Flower is one I like. Because you said you wanted to draw a tree as realistic. I remember when I was a child starting to draw was a tree. The tree was the reason I became an artist. I believe the tree is a good life still object to teach a beginner who want become an artist. I gain my artistic skills from a tree to be able learn how to draw as realistic from time to time. Then I try to figure drawing a face which was the next hardest part to do.

The artwork you did is still great to show on a public wall and is no need to compare your artwork from my, because every artist have a special talent and taste that isn't like everyone another artwork. You should be proud and thankful to the Creator one who gave you the gift of talent to do art.

Question: Did you ever went to college for art?

No, the only class I ever took for art was when I was in 8th grade. During that time, one of the subject was to make mosaic and I hated it. I picked sunflower and tear all the colors I wanted out of magazine. I made it carelessly and was surprised when my art teacher informed me that the Art Competition Jurors liked my piece and that I won in third place out of about 15 schools. It was the first time I ever made mosaic so that motivated me to continue drawing since it's my strongest subject. I'm not a beginner and I still have hard time drawing a pretty tree. I'll work on it. During my childhood, faces was the only thing I ever drew but shading is my weakness. I also need to work on my shading skill.

"because every artist have a special talent and taste that isn't like everyone another artwork." I agree, everyone has their own style. I'm just saying that I want to be better than what I have. It's been a while since I drew, I think I'm going to draw a tree and work on branches and shading and of course adding details.

So far, your drawing of china lifestyle is my favorite. It looks so clean and smooth especially when you use marker. Thumbs up!

Outsider, love your work its mint, you put my artwork to shame. keep up your art work your obviously going places, let us know what you think of my work, on my profile ;-) kev

Back