too many posts!

starrygaze

Reaction score
my girlfriend wanted me to join with alldeaf.com so i did. until i noticed too many posts. Hope to exchange and share with new deaf friends. with alldeaf is my little time. i am eager to read posts if i find good interesting.

ha ha... Welcome to AD, honey.. how u like AD?? :)

Happy posting.. :)

:cuddle:

Hello starrygaze,

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

If you don't have time to read all the posts on the board, then just put bbnt on your ignore list. That should reduce the load by a good 30 - 40 percent. :thumb:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf starrygaze! Ahh, can see 'who' the connection is to whom you're with here in AD! ;) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! :)

Levonian said:
If you don't have time to read all the posts on the board, then just put bbnt on your ignore list. That should reduce the load by a good 30 - 40 percent. :thumb:

:werd:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY yea i know who u are!!! :hug: i am glad that u joined here!!! hehehehe!!!!

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf StarryGaze. I hope you will enjoy your stay on AllDeaf. Have fun posting.

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Yep, if you're gone a bit too long... the number of unread posts will build up. Heh!

starrygaze said:
my girlfriend wanted me to join with alldeaf.com so i did. until i noticed too many posts. Hope to exchange and share with new deaf friends. with alldeaf is my little time. i am eager to read posts if i find good interesting.

Welcome here !! Aren't you Barry ??

Back