Too fast... and maybe too good... to be true?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you found the one on line based on his or her profile, conversations on line or emails but, just one hint You haven't met him or her in person. But, Your'e head over heels with that person. Did that ever happened to you and What happened after you met that person?

I have and you know the story *tootsieee* , but I'll make it real short! heh

I met Roadrunner as he was a monitor in deaf chat and deaf talk.....When I first met him, he was popular with girls I should say....but when we exchanged msn/aims we chat every day and we fell head over heel in love and then a couple months later after getting to know him quite well, I flew to Iowa to meet him for the very first time, we fell in love hard and knew we were meant to be together and the one for each others.... :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Ohhhh, I almost forgot.....The lovemaking is AWESOME :naughty:

^Angel^ said:
Ohhhh, I almost forgot.....The lovemaking is AWESOME :naughty:

:Oops: Oy!!! ;)

Can't say that's happened to me, Cheri. :) It took me a while to realize that Mike was the one - but to each his/her own. :)

Welcome back Cheri and Angel :)

Funny that you should bring this up, Cheri. Two weeks ago, a man immed me out of the blue. I was suspicious as I hate getting IM's from sick perverts or just plain lonely men wanting to flirt around for the sake of it.

I asked him how he got my screenname on AOL. He said that he had looked up my profile over a year ago and placed me on his buddy list. He was too chicken to approach me until two weeks ago. I believed in him becuase he mentioned a old chat room that we both were in over a year ago and I never went back to that chatroom.

Since that night, we've logged in an average of 6 hours each day chatting up over everything from A to Z.

I don't know where this would lead to but this is a weird story and had to answer your question, Cheri :)

Oh my God, your story are toooo beautiful, my dearest Angel....

^Angel^ said:
I have and you know the story *tootsieee* , but I'll make it real short! heh

I met Roadrunner as he was a monitor in deaf chat and deaf talk.....When I first met him, he was popular with girls I should say....but when we exchanged msn/aims we chat every day and we fell head over heel in love and then a couple months later after getting to know him quite well, I flew to Iowa to meet him for the very first time, we fell in love hard and knew we were meant to be together and the one for each others.... :mrgreen:
awww!!! that so wonderful for u and roadrunner made it!!! :ily:

I just met wonderful hearing woman on MySpace.com. We talked since Thursday. On Friday, I decide to leave my girlfriend who just became jerk and liar through our 7 months relationship. On Monday, I asked that woman to be my girlfriend. She said yes. I may meet her in December when I go to Pennsylvania. She willing to drive to my grandaunt's neighborhood to meet me.

^Angel^;
ewww (tmi) toostie-Sis.. Keep the making love to urself.

Meg, He might be the ONE! :naughty:

RustyLastCall05, Thumbs up for ya...and Good Luck!

This is an interesting and good thread you've started Cheri-tootsie-sis! ;)
(And speakin' of ya, I know you already know the WHOLE story, I think? heh heh, but gonna say what I would like to say to the others Ad'ers in here)

As to what ^Angel^ already mentioned how we met, I'm not too sure if I had mentioned my side of the story of how we met in here yet....

A few years ago, on one busy night as I was monitoring a chat room...sooo busy trying to catch a very rude imposter who was flooding the room deliberately and having the owner of that site watch one room while I watched another room...when I was SOOOO busy watching the list of people in the room that I couldn't keep my eyes on the room itself as it was being flooded terribly...then all of a sudden, I happened to look towards to the room, out of the blue, I saw ONE line that caught my eyes and forever made my heart leaped out and beat so wonderously like it did that night, the 'line'/comment she made towards the other chatters that were in the room...she had told everyone to be patient with the monitor as he was busy and hard at work trying to 'end' the problem that this flooder was causing the room, she was saying this to the other chatters who were complaining, etc....to me, that God-sent message she typed in the room sure made my heart melt and sure made me wanted to know who she was for the nicest compliment and encouraging the others to bear with the monitor (myself)! The very next day, I went looking for her and found her in another chatroom site that I also was monitoring in, and surprised her when I 'pm'ed her, imagine her being quite surprised as I was able to be 'invisible'! I sure can remember how she was that day when I got a hold of her that day, she sure blushed sweetly and she has told me that her heart pounded nervously....and from then on, we did exchanged MSN/aims and yahoo...remmy ^Angel^?? Our days of web-cams? OHHHH...those were the days....but now I'm soooo honored and happy to be with you now and forever dearie. Oh yessss...I sure can recalled the day she came down to visit me in Iowa....the mess-up she had with the airlines while I was wondering what had happened since she hasn't shown up during the original flight time, turned out there were problems with the plane and therefore, she had to come in on a later flight...of course, she was a bit nervous when she arrived, but I took her right in, taking her into my arms and sweetily kissing her right there in front of others that were walking around us....(who the heck cares what they made have thought of us! :naughty: )
We sure had a truly wonderful time while she was in Iowa...of course, the day that she had to leave, it was very very hard, we both had tears streaming down our faces...and the kind staff with the airlines was soo kind to allow me in the main terminal to sit with her before it was time for her to leave....
All these months of chatting away the hours online brought us very close and I'm truly and thankful to the One above for this awesome relationship that I do have with her....
And, oh yessssssss....umm...it's such a wonderful major bliss that's ALWAYS totally awesome everytime we do make love....I honestly know that we were meant for one another!!! :angel: ...I love you always and forevermore!! :ily: :kiss: (forever yours)

Last edited:
It's happened to me -- I met my DH via an online chat channel in October '97...talked every day for 4 months until we met in person when he flew over to meet me in USA -- he's from Australia.
Since then, we've been together... :D celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last 6 September 2004. :)

Oh God, your story is beautiful & romantic, RoadRunner. I love your story.

I can tell through your posts in any threads that you're romantic guy.

Roadrunner said:
This is an interesting and good thread you've started Cheri-tootsie-sis! ;)
(And speakin' of ya, I know you already know the WHOLE story, I think? heh heh, but gonna say what I would like to say to the others Ad'ers in here)

As to what ^Angel^ already mentioned how we met, I'm not too sure if I had mentioned my side of the story of how we met in here yet....

A few years ago, on one busy night as I was monitoring a chat room...sooo busy trying to catch a very rude imposter who was flooding the room deliberately and having the owner of that site watch one room while I watched another room...when I was SOOOO busy watching the list of people in the room that I couldn't keep my eyes on the room itself as it was being flooded terribly...then all of a sudden, I happened to look towards to the room, out of the blue, I saw ONE line that caught my eyes and forever made my heart leaped out and beat so wonderously like it did that night, the 'line'/comment she made towards the other chatters that were in the room...she had told everyone to be patient with the monitor as he was busy and hard at work trying to 'end' the problem that this flooder was causing the room, she was saying this to the other chatters who were complaining, etc....to me, that God-sent message she typed in the room sure made my heart melt and sure made me wanted to know who she was for the nicest compliment and encouraging the others to bear with the monitor (myself)! The very next day, I went looking for her and found her in another chatroom site that I also was monitoring in, and surprised her when I 'pm'ed her, imagine her being quite surprised as I was able to be 'invisible'! I sure can remember how she was that day when I got a hold of her that day, she sure blushed sweetly and she has told me that her heart pounded nervously....and from then on, we did exchanged MSN/aims and yahoo...remmy ^Angel^?? Our days of web-cams? OHHHH...those were the days....but now I'm soooo honored and happy to be with you now and forever dearie. Oh yessss...I sure can recalled the day she came down to visit me in Iowa....the mess-up she had with the airlines while I was wondering what had happened since she hasn't shown up during the original flight time, turned out there were problems with the plane and therefore, she had to come in on a later flight...of course, she was a bit nervous when she arrived, but I took her right in, taking her into my arms and sweetily kissing her right there in front of others that were walking around us....(who the heck cares what they made have thought of us! :naughty: )
We sure had a truly wonderful time while she was in Iowa...of course, the day that she had to leave, it was very very hard, we both had tears streaming down our faces...and the kind staff with the airlines was soo kind to allow me in the main terminal to sit with her before it was time for her to leave....
All these months of chatting away the hours online brought us very close and I'm truly and thankful to the One above for this awesome relationship that I do have with her....
And, oh yessssssss....umm...it's such a wonderful major bliss that's ALWAYS totally awesome everytime we do make love....I honestly know that we were meant for one another!!! :angel: ...I love you always and forevermore!! :ily: :kiss: (forever yours)
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!! it got me cry to read this!!! it soooo WONDERFUL story!!!!!! :ily:

Aww...TweetyBird...*hands you some tissues to dry up your tears*, now now, doesn't that make you feel better?! I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it, it still does give me nice shivers down the spine everytime I think about the past!

Liebling, I'm happy to know that you also enjoyed reading and knowing about those romantic days...umm...need a tissue or two? I have plenty to pass around... ;)

erm.. i do have a story but im not sure if i should post it here or not... not yet... its a bit too early right now.. but what i can tell ya is.. im very happy right now and is stress free ... :)

It happened to me too, I met my boyfriend online, and we clicked and I just knew he was the right one and so did he. We met in real life a few months later, I wasn't expecting to have met my boyfriend online but I was happy because it gave me a chance to get to know him and when I did, we discovered how much we have in common.

Yeah, it happened to me. After the last "online" relationship, I knew it was a big mistake and knew it was never going to work if I tried again with someone else. Honesty is always an issue when it comes to having online relationships, you don't know anything until you actually meet and get to know the person better.

Yes, it happened to me. It was Dec 1998 I started emailing a nice guy and soon we started calling on the phone. I knew from the first week that I wanted to marry this guy, but I had never even seen a picture of him.

We finally met a couple months later and then got married in March 2000. We've been married 4 1/2 years and we have a son together now. He has also been the perfect daddy to my older daughter. She was just a baby when he first met her and he always took care of her just like she was his.

How wonderful to read about success stories from the world of online dating.

How great for you, Angel and Roadrunner to click and now you two are together!

Hope it'll go well for you, RustyCallit05 and for you as well, Meg and SpiceHD. :fingersx:

As for me, well, I met this nice guy from the US last year though a deaf dating site and it wasn't until several months ago this year when we became interested in each other. Still, haven't met due to the distance. He was planning on coming to the Deaflympic in Australia but... he couldn't come :tears:

So we hope to meet next American Summer and see how we go from there.

By the way, Cheri, you've brought up a great topic :D

Last edited:
Back