Too fast... and maybe too good... to be true?

LOL, my mom would freak out if I found someone online. My whole family would. I thought I trusted my aunt once to write to her as 'friend', then she betrayed me by sending a CC to my mother. However, there was nothing personal in the e-mail, but still she had no right to CC my mother. I was 19 or 20 years old at the time. I was an adult. All she told me was that I seemed different to her, but she did not bother to explain why. She made it sound like I was in a bad "crowd" or contemplating suicide. LOL That was the end of my discussion with her.....erm e-mail with her..Anyway, before that there was something else. I had a chat buddy on AIM and we were ONLY friends because he had a CI and enjoyed chatting with him. I would talk about him, then I found out she told my grandma and my other aunt. She wouldn't believe me that it was just friendship. She would talk about how it was so dangerous and people kidnapped. She was thinking how I might take off with him or something. She was so stupid. Completely stupid and not someone to rely on as a friend like she said. My other aunt would question me about it when I visited her. It was so annoying how her mouth opened to the world in a way that wasn't how she put it at all. You can see why I won't try online dating at all at this time. Maybe when I am out living on my own where no one has a business to butt in if you know what I mean. When you're home you just don't have the privacy and freedom to do certain things :).

Back