Tomorrow is the day

faire_jour

Reaction score
Tomorrow is Miss Kat's surgery. We have to be there at 530 am, but at least she'll be done early in the day.

You can keep update on our blog.

Pray for us.

Right on, TY for update. I am pleased to hear that. Too bad I don't work PCMC ever, but do go there to eat (crossover street from the University) for those not privy to the local.

Here's wishing you and Miss Kat all the best for surgery and a quick recovery! I will keep both of you in my prayers. Good luck!! :)

Wish Miss Kat the best of luck on her cochlear implant surgery!

:squeals and hugs:

Good luck. I hope all goes well for your daughter.

Good luck to Miss Kat on the surgery. I hope all goes well and she has a speedy recovery.

Right on, TY for update. I am pleased to hear that. Too bad I don't work PCMC ever, but do go there to eat (crossover street from the University) for those not privy to the local.

We are actually going to have surgery at LDS hospital.

whoops my bad..(bad memory) :D I love the new LDS hospital. I haven't ever work in there but take my grandpa there a bunch. Its pretty rad. I wouldn't mind working in Cardiovascular ICU there. I do a lot of post op cardithoracic recovery in ICU at St Marks

Wonderful to have it so early. Makes all the difference.!

Hope she will bounce out of it as quick a Lotte did.
Actually, that was hard on us. 4 hours after the surgery and 1 paracet, she was on the tricycle.... with two parents preventing her to bumb into stuff...:cool2:
Plaster on her head on two sides, blood still on her nose, but we couldn't stop her.... So, we went with the flow.

Don't worry (I know... how can one not worry), and look forward to a magnificent adventure in front of you all...

Hug from Lotte.!

Back