Toilet Talk

Dude, USA people uses outhouses...you must be in high tech area ain't ya'll?

LMFAO!!!! Hard to see! Prostock and I were talking about toilets going counterclockwise south of the Equator and clockwise north of the Equator. This is too hard to tell! Why not bring your compy to the WC and use webcam to record it? Just kidding! LMFAO

My parents' house has an outhouse. This village was started in 1600s and restarted in 1800s, so a lot of houses here have outhouses. But of course all houses have bathrooms now, including my parents'. :laugh2:

We have Bogs, Outhouses, the Bush, as well as anything that's dumpable inside a house...

I'm still puzzled by the fact that Restrooms and Bathrooms are the most used words than toilet or loo in the states???

Actually, I use "loo" or "WC" all the time.
"Bathroom" to me means the whole room with toilet, sink and bathtub.
Some houses have "1/2" baths, which is just the toilet and the sink.
Like, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths house.

I rather use piss house or shit house.... its more direct without the waffle baffle... :lol:

i say gotta tinkle...gotta go potty.....id say i gotta take a leak but thats not very lady like :twisted:

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
i say gotta tinkle...gotta go potty.....id say i gotta take a leak but thats not very lady like :twisted:

lady like? whats that? lmao.. i say "i gotta go pee" but if you wanna talk shitola, say "i gotta take a doml" What is "doml" you ask?

*pauses*

dump of my life. ;)

Originally posted by pinkster
lady like? whats that? lmao.. i say "i gotta go pee" but if you wanna talk shitola, say "i gotta take a doml" What is "doml" you ask?

*pauses*

dump of my life. ;)

:rofl:

Originally posted by PiercedPixie

Thats who says "gotta tinkle" lmao.. :x

Originally posted by pinkster

*pauses*

dump of my life. ;)
oh very nice language comin from a young lady...but...was taught to be lady like...but kinda hard at times being around alot of guys *belches* ha

Back