Three woman who really wants to become nun.

JinxBoy

Reaction score
One day, three woman came to the church and told the priest that they want to become nuns. But the priest told them that they must take college and become very holy in years. All of the three woman said that they don't want to take college to become nuns. They want to become nuns in fast way.
So, the priest decided and told three woman. That they must go home and come back tomorrow to have the bad sin they never have done before. The priest will listen thier story tomorrow then will decide them to become holy or not. If so, each one of them will drink the holy water to become holy again to be nun.
Then, on the next day, they all came back to the church to see the priest. The priest is all ready to listen three woman to see their sins.
First woman told the priest her sins... that when she came the park last night and saw a cute boy with a lolli pop. She came and took the boy's lolli pop. The boy cried..sobs..
The priest were shocked and let her to drink the holy water...
Then there's two woman left...The second woman were crying badily and another woman were chuckling...
The priest asked the second woman, what did you do?
The second woman told the priest that she had fucked with three man on one night.. I broke my virgin!!!
Priest looked angry and told her to drink the holy water right away!
Third woman were laughing hyserically loud...
Priest asked the third woman right away and what did you do?
She said, "I peed on the holy water!!"

:lol: I've heard something like this before... except it was 3 men going to a confession.

I don't find that funny at all but.. eh.. :roll: but I think of that joke I go :eek:

Originally posted by prettybebe78
I don't find that funny at all but.. eh.. :roll: but I think of that joke I go :eek:
Why don't you find it funny? Don't you get it?

:lol: Now I wonder how she would sit on the holy water container to pee, in front of the priest, (if he stays at the church 24 hours a day). Hmm.. :lol:

Back