Thoughts

Vance

Reaction score
What do you tend to think about? You don't have to roll out the details or even personal thoughts... Just 'surface' or whatever it is, it will do.

I often to think about different subjects like.. children health, environment, Nas (of course.. after all, I am a man), philosophy, certain theme, politics, etc..

What influenced that kind of thoughts the most, the kind of thoughts I had been thinking about these days?: Books that I read every night. Example: I read the childrern health book last night concerning about the link between mercury and autism last night. I have been thinking about it lots today -- trying to structure the link between these causes and efforts to see if it does warrant further investigation or not.

What about you?

Oh please! I don't want to hear SEX at this time! Just shut the fuck up!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
me thinking about sex everyday... I don't know what is wrong with me.

[reining this thread into its right place-- to discuss the spectrum of thoughts one usually has]

During driving I will think about the morbid scenes-- how bad will I end up if I hit that car, how will people around me be affected if I got into a bad car accident and went into a coma... et cetera.
SO morbid, i know-- but it sure kept me on my toes-- I even thought about how I can protect myself if my car flips over, etc

Sometimes it is not all about protecting myself but how to get myself INTO a car accident-- usually I thought about that when I am on my way to my school and I knew I didn't do a project well and I needed to come up with an excuse to get out of it. :-X

I usually play out scenes in my mind-- how will I do it, How will I say to him/her, what will his reaction be like et cetera-- so most of the times there are my own movies running on the reel in my mind ;-) of dialogues or monologues.. then out of the blue I will turn to my husband and ask him a question that blows him over. "Where the hell did that come from?!"

:dunno:

My thoughts

My thoughts was to fly on Hanging Glider, and don't have to hear all the bullshit, especially from MissP! Also, having blast time with my friends on motorcycle thoughout the woods, along the shore, and Wild West. Just to have FUN!

gnarlydorkette said:
[reining this thread into its right place-- to discuss the spectrum of thoughts one usually has]

During driving I will think about the morbid scenes-- how bad will I end up if I hit that car, how will people around me be affected if I got into a bad car accident and went into a coma... et cetera.
SO morbid, i know-- but it sure kept me on my toes-- I even thought about how I can protect myself if my car flips over, etc

Sometimes it is not all about protecting myself but how to get myself INTO a car accident-- usually I thought about that when I am on my way to my school and I knew I didn't do a project well and I needed to come up with an excuse to get out of it. :-X

I usually play out scenes in my mind-- how will I do it, How will I say to him/her, what will his reaction be like et cetera-- so most of the times there are my own movies running on the reel in my mind ;-) of dialogues or monologues.. then out of the blue I will turn to my husband and ask him a question that blows him over. "Where the hell did that come from?!"

:dunno:

Sounds very analytical. Sort of like my thoughts, although I think I've graduated a bit beyond the morbid thoughts. I still have them occasionally, however. :ugh2:

When I'm going to and from school (3 buses each way), I tend to think about the people on the bus and why they're on the bus and where they're going. I also write about them (long story) so I think about them a great deal before deciding what to write about.

When I’m not on the bus, I usually think about adoption, my loathing for child protective services, juvenile diabetes (my 9 year old brother was diagnosed 3 years ago), abortion (I research and collect a lot of data that I use to help the girls in my community), art, my childhood, etc. A lot runs through my head on any given day. Too much to list.

My thought is my son who I worried about when he is in school. Cuz he get yelled alot not only him but other students as well. I was there when I saw it happened and I was ready to go up to him and whacked him in the head. Boy that poor girl was so down. I even told her mom about it.

My thought is to how am I going to talk to them to knocked it off or lose your school business since it is a very small private school (11 students). Also how am I about to get some help from the outside of that school and want to have it investigate to stop this nonsense.

Last Friday, my son got a bug flu and he was vomited many time that morning. When I called the school to let him know about it and he started to yelled at me and I said "Excuse Me!!!!!!!" Then he was calm and explaining to me that he missed school too many times so what can I do if he is scare of that teacher duhhhhhhhhh him.

Today I am going out to try to find some help with that school. I am hoping to shut down cuz dont need this at all. There is only one teacher that my son loves is Mrs. C. She is a sweetest lady and I have known her for 4 yrs so my son is so comfortable with her.

So my thought is always on my son's education. Worry about him going to public school cuz I dont trust public as much anymore. I am hoping to get a job in a different private school and maybe he can go there instead. :D

Back