Those who decide not to get a CI

Sure, yet the technology continues to improve that mimic very well with that of the natural movements and dynamics of a leg or arm in motion, as well as its functionality.

True improvement would be a complete regenerated limb (if it is possible to regenerate it AS IF a person never lost her limb in the first place)

Sure, yet the technology continues to improve that mimic very well with that of the natural movements and dynamics of a leg or arm in motion, as well as its functionality.

Key word: mimic. Think about it.

Wirelessly posted

i don't. I know that there are thousands of implanted children who are doing as well as, and often much better, than my child.

Keep believing that. And get back to me in five or six years.

Wirelessly posted

jillio said:
Wirelessly posted

i don't. I know that there are thousands of implanted children who are doing as well as, and often much better, than my child.

Keep believing that. And get back to me in five or six years.

and when i do, you'll just say "later" again and again. And when she is finally an adult and she chooses for herself, then you'll eat your words :)

Wirelessly posted

and when i do, you'll just say "later" again and again. And when she is finally an adult and she chooses for herself, then you'll eat your words :)

Where did you purchase that crystal ball?

Wirelessly posted

jillio said:
Wirelessly posted

Where did you purchase that crystal ball?

where did you?? You are the one who is making predictions about children you don't know! Mine is an informed assessment based on my daughter's skills, progress, and the input of professionals around her. Your prediction is based on your sick hope that children with CIs fail so that you are proven right.

Wirelessly posted

where did you?? You are the one who is making predictions about children you don't know! Mine is an informed assessment based on my daughter's skills, progress, and the input of professionals around her. Your prediction is based on your sick hope that children with CIs fail so that you are proven right.

What predictions? I haven't made any predictions at all.

And your last sentence is so far off target that it is actually laughable. Thanks for confirming the fact that you are not in touch with reality and are overly defensive and biased.

Wirelessly posted

Sick, indeed.

Truth? Kind of like not being able to see the truth that CI can and does work when it comes to spoken language development? Or pretending to talk on the phone thinking it's the same as having the ability for fluid conversations with anyone over the cell phone?

Truth? Kind of like not being able to see the truth that CI can and does work when it comes to spoken language development? Or pretending to talk on the phone thinking it's the same as having the ability for fluid conversations with anyone over the cell phone?

:confused: You pretend to to talk on the phone?

So stop pretending.

Fluid conversation has nothing to do with hearing status. I know hearing people that can't have a fluid conversation and deaf people who can.

Back